Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: XBOX club

Default XBOX club

yo wad up peeps lets talk about our xbox in this thread please topost all xbox related stuff in this thread we gonna take this xbox thing to the next level

them ps2 cant compete

Default Re: XBOX club

Yeaahhh Xbox rocks....
    It totally kickss *** ....Yeah...

Sorry could not resist this :-)

XBOX Rulez f'real - a modded xbox is 50 times better than a modded PS2 - Unlike the PS2 you can toss any PC compatible hard drive into it - and it ships with a broadband adapter by default. The only reason PS2 has a larger market share is because it came first... and XBOX market share is growing steadily. In fact, XBOX owners own more games on average (5) than PS2 owners (3). Reason being that between the three consoles, the XBOX has the most powerful hardware. Every aspect of the new industry that XBOX has pioneered (eg. in-console hard drive, broad band adapter, Dvd Remote, XBOX Live) has since been copied by Sony (add-on hard drive, add-on broad band adapter, add-on dvd remote, PlayOnline). But the console people know that XBOX Live is where it's at. It's the first and largest online gaming community that is also the first to interact directly with PC based gaming communities. To this day, PS2 hasn't done that yet!

I own both systems, and if a game comes out for all 3 platforms, there's no point in buying the PS2 version - why should I pay the same amount of money for a weaker graphical redition of the same software? Heck no. The only reason why I keep my PS2 is because of Final Fantasy. But now that Square has closed their exclusive partnership with Sony, Final Fantasy on the XBOX will soon become a reality. Hopefully Final Fantasy XII will come out in time for the Xenon. Don't know what the Xenon is? Read on...

Both companies are releasing next generation versions of their consoles in Q4 2005. The Xenon (i.e. XBOX II) will come out next year in addition to the PS3. The console that will dominate the market will be determined by which one comes first. This is a first come first serve market. Things are going to get real brutal this time around next year. Expect to see vicious marketing campaigns. The Xenon is expected to be the most powerful console ever made, using Mac G5 front-end processing technology and ATI's graphics hardware. The Xenon is going to be a monster to contend with once it gets out.

I can't wait...

Xeno you sure you nuh work fi di Xbox people dem? And why dem haffi name it Xenon hmmmm........
    Vision without Mission is Daydreaming!

Xbox will never dominate until it gets a greater share of the japanese market than sony. Xeno u know u going to buy the xbox 2 and ps3 so u shouldn't have any problems gettin the best games.

Why is square gonna make games for xbox? that is the only advantage sony has over xbox in japan. the japanese love rpgs so the console with the better quality rpgs will win in japan
    ChAos AnD cOnfLicT ArE mY ParEntS

mi start save from now , i plan to buy both consoles
    ChAos AnD cOnfLicT ArE mY ParEntS

should i even say anything in this thread ... :d

xbox man dem big up ... xeno glad to hear u on the xbox boat

i hear ur numbers being 5 to 1 xbox owner

i have way more than that to count ... guess ima game head ... i love me

:d
    "Dont watch me ... watch TV"

hey anyone have a xbox controller selling here or even the remote let me know

Quote Originally Posted by Xenocrates
    XBOX Rulez f'real - a modded xbox is 50 times better than a modded PS2 - Unlike the PS2 you can toss any PC compatible hard drive into it - and it ships with a broadband adapter by default. The only reason PS2 has a larger market share is because it came first... and XBOX market share is growing steadily. In fact, XBOX owners own more games on average (5) than PS2 owners (3). Reason being that between the three consoles, the XBOX has the most powerful hardware. Every aspect of the new industry that XBOX has pioneered (eg. in-console hard drive, broad band adapter, Dvd Remote, XBOX Live) has since been copied by Sony (add-on hard drive, add-on broad band adapter, add-on dvd remote, PlayOnline). But the console people know that XBOX Live is where it's at. It's the first and largest online gaming community that is also the first to interact directly with PC based gaming communities. To this day, PS2 hasn't done that yet!

I own both systems, and if a game comes out for all 3 platforms, there's no point in buying the PS2 version - why should I pay the same amount of money for a weaker graphical redition of the same software? Heck no. The only reason why I keep my PS2 is because of Final Fantasy. But now that Square has closed their exclusive partnership with Sony, Final Fantasy on the XBOX will soon become a reality. Hopefully Final Fantasy XII will come out in time for the Xenon. Don't know what the Xenon is? Read on...

Both companies are releasing next generation versions of their consoles in Q4 2005. The Xenon (i.e. XBOX II) will come out next year in addition to the PS3. The console that will dominate the market will be determined by which one comes first. This is a first come first serve market. Things are going to get real brutal this time around next year. Expect to see vicious marketing campaigns. The Xenon is expected to be the most powerful console ever made, using Mac G5 front-end processing technology and ATI's graphics hardware. The Xenon is going to be a monster to contend with once it gets out.

I can't wait...
    Will u b able to play X2 games on X3 ? I heard some ting dat u probably won;t b able 2.

anybody who wants to mod there xbox without a chip pm me .