Page 2 of 212 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Pictures of your cpu (PC)

Quote Originally Posted by semitop View Post
    M@DD is not plain. just saying anyway... its blah. Don't know why u ppl make threads if u don't want ppl commenting. u expect everybody to say nice look? u all a bunch of bots?

Cho, it looks like manure on the inside! like my gx110! Bawl if u want to. I don't think mine looks good either... to many cables. But is so computers stay.

I want to see someone with a real good look on the inside. some good colors and cable management.
    I was wondering wat ur job on TJ was .... but now I know cuz u start the drama on every post. Ur opinion is cool dont mind it at all but u never have anything good to say about anybody else stuff yet.

Do ur ting still dogg, All hail the great SemiTop . but for someone with such high opinions didnt expect ur pc to look like that tsk tsk tsk childish

M@DD Instrument II
    Last edited by Jiggness2000; Dec 30, 2007 at 05:50 PM.
    "M@DD IN$TRUM3NT" ULTIM@TE POWER

Cho, it looks like manure on the inside!
    grow up.........................
    getz mine the fast way, ski-mask way...
    christopher wallace r.i.p.

well the soup opera start mek mi si how it go,but memba people its just opinions at the end of the day wi system them nice to the users choosing and wi a one big family here..keep em coming...lol

Enuff time wasting on SemiTop....

Come on people post those pics & no more arguement.

By the way thanx to all who love my system & thanx to those who hate it.

PICS PICS PICS PLZ

Not bad rxl49 nice combination between with blue,green and black casing

here's mine,
    tell me wat u all think

THE BELOW WAS TAKEN WITH A SONY ERICCSON K750I

ok , so i kno its not the best cable work, so cut me some slack
    i had some problems giving connecting all the drives (5 a dem, 3 HD's, 2 DVD Burners) lack of power cables to be blamed. so one of the burners not connected

doan mind the white thing u c there, i soon replace dat floppy drive wit either a fan control or just leave the drive bay unoccupied
    i love my country, but i fear my elected officials
    Call me on 3538447.
    topdogclu @ hotmail.com

Decent, Love the case, wat brand is it? Whenever u in the mood try to get the cables neater but u good apart from that. Specs?

Well, i've posted pics already in my thread. I won't repost them here though since its not in the condition I want it to be yet, so i'll post pics then when it's more cleaner.

So far all the rigs look real tuff. Big up di antec 900 Jiggs. All the rigs so far look mhad. Bwoy unnuh a move had tho wid the watercooling. Looking good.

But yow just keep the thread same way. Every man opinion to themself. Some man love colors like di rainbow to class something as 'good'. Others like a more conservative look. Doesn't matter really. The thing name Post your PC, not vote for my PC.

Kev bwoy dat case don't look 3 bad. Most of the cases I see so far, I have contemplated getting. Looks good still when setup.
    [AMD Gallardo] [Asus M2N SLI Deluxe] [AMD 5000+ X2 black edition @ 3.2GHZ] [Zalman CNPS9700 LED][ EVGA 8800GT 512MB] [Gskill 2GB x 2 DDR2800] [Seagate 320GB IDE][Seagate 1TB, 750GB, 320GB SATA II][Western Digital 1TB SATA II][XION 600W] [NEC DL DVD-RW] [Antec Nine Hundred MidATX] [19" BenQ FP93GX LCD][40" Samsung LNA500LCD HDTV 1080p][Logitech X-230 2.1]

Quote Originally Posted by Jiggness2000 View Post
    Decent, Love the case, wat brand is it? Whenever u in the mood try to get the cables neater but u good apart from that. Specs?
    thanx man. wen i clean it for the new year, i will try to get the cable issue under control and report the finished result. the case is a coolermaster mystique 632S. but jiggs, the antec 900 a 'happen' and ur cables are in top shape. no heating issues wit ur rig im sure

specs: athlon x2 4200+; 2GB DDR2 800 OCZ Reaper Ram; zogis 8600GT 512mb; 3HD's, an 80gb , 120gb, 500gb, asus m2n4sli mobo; samsung dvd burner; liteon dvd burner (lacking power); 600wat PSU

the first pic looks great yo. Especially the monitor. Desktop looks cool from so far too.

BUT, not looking at the rest o dem pics. Ma head hurting as soon as i look at em. Fix it pls. its not the right way up

Whats with u all and the phone thing?
    the monitor is my beauty to look at man, believe me, lots of screen real estate its a 19in widescreen
    could bother to look for ma camera tho semi, phone was the closest to me
    Last edited by kev007_2002; Dec 31, 2007 at 01:12 AM.
    i love my country, but i fear my elected officials
    Call me on 3538447.
    topdogclu @ hotmail.com

deleted post gonna take some fresh pics. pics were too dark.
    MaddMachine C2D E6850 @ 3.9 Chilled with Thermaltake Watercooling -Thermaltake Kandalf LCS -Thermaltake 850W psu -EVGA 680i A1 SLI - ASUS 4870x2 2GB -4GIG Corsair Dominator 1066mhz- LG 42''1080P LCD + 24'' Acer Monitors - Seagate 320GB+500GB sata ll HD - 2 X Liteon 20x Sata -Logitech MX 5500 KB + MX revolution mouse & G7 Laser mouse Logitech Z5500 5.1. - SB XFI.