Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: PC Building Project....AMD Gallardo: Black Edition

that keyboard. i MUST have it. i see what i want for xmas. jus the thing for crafting in the dark. nice rig dude and nice guide. well done
    Do nothing which is of no use.
    The Way is in Training.

Yup. mad props to you my man....I could never catalog a build like that, my PC turn off i get jumpy...
    Let Them Hate, So Long As They Fear.
    You do not know whereof you speak,and your words are empty things.
    Listen and gain Wisdom.

http://twitter.com/nestersan

love the system youth, mi just couldnt manage so much light inna my place cause my system is on 24/7s and mi can sleep with light, the saitek look madd though

My dx10 acting funny after the build. Play COH at max in dx10 and i get lag (dx9 max at 1280x1024 with 59 FPS average). Ran the COH benchmark both at max and with low arse settings in dx10 and i get about the same framerates. ppl need to fix dem softwares yo. unfrtunately i installed all my games on the vista OS haffi deal wit that for now. SP1 plssss

Think COH is the main prob i've had with dx10. Crysis decent at dx10 with high settings and some very high settings (just have to toggle the res) Caan tell the diff between dx10 at high and dx9 at high. With 2 very high settings, maybe.

From the build i'd want the case, that keyboard and speakers. My case is a piece of manure. Although it does its job with several fans(4 + PSU fans) and not much noise, its still crap. Oh sos need an LCD monitor too, 1280x1024 native. lol after getting the system i moved to playing at 1280x1024 standard when i was used to 1024x768
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Azix Solutions.
    All rights reserved.

Dropbox: http://db.tt/8qVS35lo

semitop sp1 is out,have it install myself and defrag ur Hdds with perfectdisk 8 also use ccleaner to clean ur registry,cookies,caches and temp folder and check ur videocard drivers(beta included)for the latest.......peace

hurry up and o/c that bish

What a quality post ...... I'm loving that keyboard 2 man .... after the OC let us see the results ... oh and the cable management 2
    Intel Pentium E2160 clocked to 2.3- Gigabyte 945GCM-S2C- 2 x 2048 DDR2- 160gb WD sata, 640gb WD sata and 250 gb maxtor external hd -Vista Ultimate - 2 20x's dual layer Dvd burner one with lightscribe- 9 in 1 card reader - AverMedia UltraTV 1500 MCE TV card and Radeon HD 2600 Pro 512mb in a Antec 300 iPhone Ping iD fortis4eva

u gonna leave it OC'ed? U guys usually leave ur computers Overclocked for long periods? I haven't even oc'd the hd3870 yet; got 3.2 ghz on the cpu ( freakishly easy- tho it crashed) but i couldn't leave it on that. Doesn't it shorten the life of the part?

Detailed cable management too. need some help there
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Azix Solutions.
    All rights reserved.

Dropbox: http://db.tt/8qVS35lo

my PC 25% OC 24/7

Sweet build Genesis cool

Thumbs up

Ammm gene... rotate the zalman so the fan is blowing up and out... you get about 5 degree c less that way... but welcome to club high speed.... finally.

That case is steadily becoming a force to contend with but its antec... duh...
    cell: 807-4523| email: mysonchug@yahoo.com | PM Me