Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 5 megapixel Nokia N96 pictures leaked

Not sure what is what but people please take a look at this and then make your comments. Is this the new s60 touch UI 9.5 version with service pack 2? Got my n82 today but now anxiously waiting to hear more on this.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=nM_q8oAPAKE

Please give your feedback.
    DEO DUCE QAEURE OPTIMA: sigillum scholae ardenniensis

Quote Originally Posted by Utech22 View Post
    Touch screen !!!
    Just saying, it looks sorta iphoney.. :-\

but i'll wait for the reviews first

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Virus View Post
    Just saying, it looks sorta iphoney.. :-\

but i'll wait for the reviews first
    Just watch the video from the link I posted then make ur comments. Not saying its the n96 but looks like it especially the back part and then touch screen ui is what alot have been waiting for too.

Quote Originally Posted by docdibble View Post
    Just watch the video from the link I posted then make ur comments. Not saying its the n96 but looks like it especially the back part and then touch screen ui is what alot have been waiting for too.
    looks nice, but this caught my eye, S60 open new feature to world leading smartphone

look good and you will see the N95 series, i neva know that?
    I Now Have the Highest OC on Techja 4.2Ghz
    GekkoState™:Gigabyte X58 Extreme | Intel Core i7 940 OC @ 3.08Ghz cooled by Noctua NH-U12P SE1366 | Corsair Dominator DDR3 -6x2Gig |2 EVGA E-GEFORCE GTX 260 Superclocked 602MHZ 896MB 2.052GHZ GDDR3 In SLI |22"Widescreen Phillip LCD l Logitech G15 Keyboard | Logitech G5 Laser Gaming Mouse | 18x + 22x Samsung Sata DVD+RW | Western Digital Caviar 2.8 TB | Antec 1200 Gamer Case | Enermax Galaxy Dxx 1000 Watt Psu | Windows 7 Ultimate

more news on the n96 is here peeps. just check this link with the specs. only thing i dont like is the battery size, other than that i'm drooling. here's the link

http://translate.google.com/translat...hl=en&ie=UTF-8

They removed the link check this link. The "mistakenly" placed the specs there.
    http://www.intomobile.com/2008/02/07...fications.html
    Pc= Hp dv6t

i dont think the n96 would carry 8gig of memory may be more since iphone gone 16g
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by hv_thugg View Post
    i dont think the n96 would carry 8gig of memory may be more since iphone gone 16g
    Yo boss just read the links for the specs. It has 16gb and also micro sd slot for memory card.

Yung_Jah Guest

Even if there was a real N96...the mega pixels should be greater or less depending on the features. (an example, the N80 and N81...N80 mp is 3.2 and N81 is 2mp) Another point is, the design would be slightly different from the N81 or the new N95.

I am figuring that someone bought the N81, rub out the N81 tag from the top left and add N96. Simple thing to do to trick someone!!
    Last edited by Yung_Jah; Feb 8, 2008 at 02:39 PM.

think again dude just check gsm arena website they have it in the news report that its specs were seen on the german nokia website. This doesn't seem like no fake. Wouldn't mind since it has tv receiver too and 16gb with also case slot only drawback as i said before and its stated on gsmarena that the battery size is stated similar to original n95