Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 5 megapixel Nokia N96 pictures leaked

Default The Nokia N96 almost here

This phone was once leaked over the net long before it was released, this led to the belief that it was not real but here it is, soon to be released

http://www.gsmarena.com/nokia_n96_al...l-news-429.php
    knowledge is not limited to one persons point of view as a result learning take place, also confrontations
    Digicel
    The Bigger, Better, Network.

Confucius say.. man who smoke pot, choke on handle.
    Confucius say.. man who raise hands to angry child, leave groin exposed.
    Confucius say.. man who pull woman's bra strap, may get bust in face.
    Confucius say.. man who put face in punchbowl, get punch in nose.
    Confucius say.. foolish man give wife grand piano, wise man give wife upright organ.

As i told yall before just look for nokia bringing there 16gig before iphone. Nokia is on the ball right about now on the money.
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

Yep alot of nokia fans are going crazy.

With stuff like DVB-H tuner, accelerometer, can reach up to 16GB. Too bad this thing doesnt have a powerful battery has the n95 8GB.

Personally i dont thing this handset is gonna be the king of the Hill in terms of S60 from nokia. The n95 is still gonna be selling more than this. This handset doesnt offer all that much difference than its older counterpart the n95.

But who am i to say that anything nokia makes is good, and PPL will just sell their n95 just to get this.
    Pc= Hp dv6t

I agree with what you sayin mobile_fan about this phone not being the king of symbian an that N95 will still be. I thought that this phone wud hav a greater upgrade but its not that much although one of the main upgraded feature is the 16gb memory

I also think this wont be the top rated phone because of the other top nokia out there now like the n81 n82 and the n95s but people might gravitate to it because of its new n81 look and the n95 features. Even though it is said to be a bit longer than the n95 and the battery problem i think its a good buy
    knowledge is not limited to one persons point of view as a result learning take place, also confrontations
    Digicel
    The Bigger, Better, Network.

Confucius say.. man who smoke pot, choke on handle.
    Confucius say.. man who raise hands to angry child, leave groin exposed.
    Confucius say.. man who pull woman's bra strap, may get bust in face.
    Confucius say.. man who put face in punchbowl, get punch in nose.
    Confucius say.. foolish man give wife grand piano, wise man give wife upright organ.

Your thread is roumor this is facts lol joking yea guys why use 2 thread for the same post? Umm the phone dont look as i would want it to but the 16gig catch my eyes for real tho.
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

Techwizz's thread has been merged with Bubba's.
    "The best software is the one that fits your needs." - A_A

Virus free since: date unknown
    Anti-virus free since: August 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Arch_Angel View Post
    Techwizz's thread has been merged with Bubba's.
    good work lad. Angel guy notice you neva every talk about phones but yet your in this area so often whats it ur into?