Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New MMO-SHAIYA O.B. started earlier today

Quote Originally Posted by semitop View Post
    booooo... no more mmorpgs
    .........................MMO FTW

Wanted to jump on the Shaiya wagon cause the trailer looked really enticing. But I wonder if it worth it. Ah well gonna download it now and si.
    Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

Quote Originally Posted by Powpow View Post
    Wanted to jump on the Shaiya wagon cause the trailer looked really enticing. But I wonder if it worth it. Ah well gonna download it now and si.
    Yow Powpow I never played a MMO always thought it was boring. Do i have to pay to play it online? how many hours per day do u play ? let me know so i might try .
    "M@DD IN$TRUM3NT" ULTIM@TE POWER

Well MMO's are only boring when is you alone playing it. Silkroad Online is the MMO most of us play cause it's free to play. It kinda get hard to logon and stuff on it now but wi still play it. Yuh won't have the time to play that one now so maybe when wi find another wi like yuh can join in.
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

Quote Originally Posted by Powpow View Post
    Well MMO's are only boring when is you alone playing it. Silkroad Online is the MMO most of us play cause it's free to play. It kinda get hard to logon and stuff on it now but wi still play it. Yuh won't have the time to play that one now so maybe when wi find another wi like yuh can join in.
    It take up so much time ? damn. Ya man let me know when u find another one.
    "M@DD IN$TRUM3NT" ULTIM@TE POWER

Quote Originally Posted by Jiggness2000 View Post
    Yow Powpow I never played a MMO always thought it was boring. Do i have to pay to play it online? how many hours per day do u play ? let me know so i might try .
    if yuh want yuh can test out silk, sinc yuh neva play one b4 yuh can start wid dat yuh will have nuff help to figure out how the mmo world stay. Cause once u figure out how to play one you can manage basically all.

and yeah, they more time consuming than all other games, game like silk wid take someone that play like 3-4hours per day without buying special stuff with real money about 12-14moths to complete
    Last edited by Taktician; Dec 25, 2007 at 09:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Taktician View Post
    if yuh want yuh can test out silk, sinc yuh neva play one b4 yuh can start wid dat yuh will have nuff help to figure out how the mmo world stay. Cause once u figure out how to play one you can manage basically all.
    Well yeah he has a point. Can still try Silkroad yeah, si how it play and ting. Lemmie know when yuh start it so wi can add yuh to the guild. best time to play si well, this time a day cause hard to get in more while.

Oh and mek sure yuh come on Aege server and start with a Chinese character. Also checkout the Silkroad thread to get a basic understanding a di game, etc.

Default Shaiya

I have never played WoW but i wud guess that this is something like it came across it online one day, check it out.

http://shaiya.aeriagames.com/

I choose to be an elf

Discussion already started from last year, though it has since gone cold:
    http://www.techjamaica.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=53390
    ShadowWolfe, signing off *salute*
    /user has permanently disconnected from the Animus.

i tried this. didnt make the cut