View Poll Results: Which one would you prefer to own?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Xbox 360

17 39.53%
  • Playstation 3

26 60.47%
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Xbox 360 vs PS3

who ask yuh nutt'n boss
    nice way of saying u misunderstood my question within the context of this thread. if u want a specific person to answer u then put their name in ur post, or say semitope don't respond to this.

I thought u were comparing sony and ms legally. even tho sony has the rights problems, ms does too. But since thats not what u are asking in ur vague question, my apologies.
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Azix Solutions.
    All rights reserved.

Dropbox: http://db.tt/8qVS35lo

Quote Originally Posted by semitop View Post
    nice way of saying u misunderstood my question within the context of this thread. if u want a specific person to answer u then put their name in ur post, or say semitope don't respond to this.

I thought u were comparing sony and ms legally. even tho sony has the rights problems, ms does too. But since thats not what u are asking in ur vague question, my apologies.
    i was just wondering....becauase i lost track of it so i asked

I voted for ps3, but that's only because I already have an xbox360. When it comes to reliability I wouldn't vote on either of them seeing that ps3 hasn't undergone the torture and user abuse that the xbox360 has. A friend of mine has ps3 though, and the online really can't compare to xbox360, only advantage it has is a built in browser.... But is that even necessary?

My bredgin got ps3 for the Gran Turismo factor! which I totally agree with, but xbox360 has the Halo3 and CoD4 Factor! So it's what you prefer...

COD 4 is on ps3 and ps3 is definately gonna pick up some speed in 08 alot of AAA title around the horizon. And the bluray factor is gonna be more appealing seeing that games are getting bigger in size and soon the size of these games are gonna be a factor in which console gets which game. So ps3 im still a sony fan. Xbox live may be great (its microsoft what do you expect) but sony is the king.
    Pc= Hp dv6t

Quote Originally Posted by mobile_fan_2k5 View Post
    COD 4 is on ps3 and ps3 is definately gonna pick up some speed in 08 alot of AAA title around the horizon. And the bluray factor is gonna be more appealing seeing that games are getting bigger in size and soon the size of these games are gonna be a factor in which console gets which game. So ps3 im still a sony fan. Xbox live may be great (its microsoft what do you expect) but sony is the king.
    I meant the CoD4 online factor (xbox live, it's microsoft like you said!). And yea, I agree with you Sony is King, I've been a PS fan since GT1 thru 4, but xbox has the drop on them for now. Maybe it will change like you said, besides people have had xbox360's for awhile now and are probably gonna be looking for something new soon, but they'll more than likely still keep there 360!

PS3 offffffffffffffffff!!!