Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: "please call me" decreases digicel points

Yung_Jah Guest

Bwoy....as long as I live and I can only afford to buy credit once or twice a month...in the next 10years, I guess I would have enough points to buy a phone for 3 grand....lol...

But point of the matter is, Digicel should not be stealing our points if that is really the case. Really unfair!!!!!!!1

Quote Originally Posted by BUBBA View Post
    lol!!!!! gud thing i waited on someone to try it first
    is there any one who is having this prob.........cause i am not going to try it

Quote Originally Posted by TeriB View Post
    This post needs to be edited to reflect the right number.
    Just decided to check for the first time and instead BAM my vote has been registered in a baby competition. That's funny because I sent a blank text message so which baby did I vote for? That makes no sense.
    how much did this text cost?
    Last edited by Arch_Angel; Dec 11, 2007 at 08:14 AM. Reason: merged multiple posts
    Call or text 8924222 for info on product for sale or seeking thanks

digicel points to me is jus a small reward to wen u add credit to your fone, and i find that it cums in handy at chrismas time, liek last year i bought my 7 year old and 9 year old cell fones and i got them cheap because of my loyalty points.
    Working to make EVERYDAY a pay day for me ...
    BB Bold 6 powered by LIME.....

each poin i think is worth 3 dollars ... so 3 dollars for 120$ neggi ... c&w fi my money c&w cell from 1993 ...

I hate this please call n please credit me features. THEY ARE ANNOYING!!!!! I get them everyday!!! From friends to co-workers. As a matter of fact majority of the time i get a text msg its a please call/credit me crap. Digicel needs to get to rid of it.

The loyalty points are not too bad. You wouldnt be trying to accumulate them though in terms of buyin phone cards. This a service which is life time. It began how long ago?? Two years. So continue your normal buyin of credit, n then probably within another year or two you can hav enough points to purchase a new phone. depends on how often you buy credit.
    Back to square one....., back off the ground now........

Quote Originally Posted by Fireman View Post
    is there any one who is having this prob.........cause i am not going to try it

how much did this text cost?
    The message cost $15

Quote Originally Posted by danthony View Post
    I hate this please call n please credit me features. THEY ARE ANNOYING!!!!! I get them everyday!!! From friends to co-workers. As a matter of fact majority of the time i get a text msg its a please call/credit me crap. Digicel needs to get to rid of it.
    mi AGREE with u that some people abuse "please call me" & "please credit me" but it is selfish of u to say digicel needs to get rid of it, its helps out sometimes in desperate situations.

Quote Originally Posted by TeriB View Post
    The message cost $15
    rhatid, $15 opposed to $1, u see what misinformation can do?
    Last edited by Arch_Angel; Dec 11, 2007 at 02:39 PM. Reason: merged multiple posts
    Working to make EVERYDAY a pay day for me ...
    BB Bold 6 powered by LIME.....

fire21 Guest

Its a good thing I read before I text away. Anyways what I normally do is if I see something posted first, I usually wait a while for the "testers" to "test" it out an then "report" their findings. I usually then wait a while before I "test" it out myself and I also try to read up about it if its like a software or so.I normally stay out of trouble easier that way.

Quote Originally Posted by fire21 View Post
    Its a good thing I read before I text away. Anyways what I normally do is if I see something posted first, I usually wait a while for the "testers" to "test" it out an then "report" their findings. I usually then wait a while before I "test" it out myself and I also try to read up about it if its like a software or so.I normally stay out of trouble easier that way.
    smart girl.............ma dad got 1200 points in 1 year i tink....
    LiVE LiFE..LeVeL Di ViBEZ.....use to own a mobile site called McNAllySiTE... Google Advocate
    Current System:
    Win10 Pro, Reaper, Reason, Pro Tools, FL Studio
    Network: T-Mobile & Sprint 4G LTE; Current Devices: iPhone 8 Plus, iPad Pro 10.5
    I manage: HitzConnect Radio follow me, twitter: @ram130

Yung_Jah Guest

Obviously, your dad is a heavy spender...ah who him ah call fi have so much points in one year.........mind yu dad having an affair enuh boss...Check dat out!!!!......lol

Anyway, mi wish mi could have that amount....

The please call me and please credit me feature are indeed annoying fi real....people weh have it...as in not having a problem with money ah sen mi please credit me....suh mi ignore dem...cuz mi nuh have it. And mi nah call nuh baddy weh sen please call mi...cuz mi hardly buy credit plus mi cyaan afford 2 done wah mi nuh hav all di time.
    Last edited by Yung_Jah; Dec 11, 2007 at 10:55 PM.