Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: "please call me" decreases digicel points

Quote Originally Posted by ~Abusive Kitty~ View Post
    A little correction to that soapcreek. It isn't 444-2404, it is 444-2402. Also, the text message needs to be blank and it would cost $1.
    me a tell you eh no man, a good thing some woman in the forum
    knowledge is not limited to one persons point of view as a result learning take place, also confrontations
    Digicel
    The Bigger, Better, Network.

Confucius say.. man who smoke pot, choke on handle.
    Confucius say.. man who raise hands to angry child, leave groin exposed.
    Confucius say.. man who pull woman's bra strap, may get bust in face.
    Confucius say.. man who put face in punchbowl, get punch in nose.
    Confucius say.. foolish man give wife grand piano, wise man give wife upright organ.

Quote Originally Posted by techwizz View Post
    me a tell you eh no man, a good thing some woman in the forum
    Real ting, imagine all ow much for the vote too, while to get ur digicel points is $1.
    Working to make EVERYDAY a pay day for me ...
    BB Bold 6 powered by LIME.....

Loyalty points never did me much good anyways. I spend about $300 on credit every month.

cant be true because the amount of please call me me get all ppl wey supose to be buying stuff from me a send please call me nobody wouldnt have no points leave. Ridiculous

Quote Originally Posted by soapcreek View Post
    just send a text message to 444-2404 any message or even a blank message and you'll get a text message back with your points.
    This post needs to be edited to reflect the right number.
    Just decided to check for the first time and instead BAM my vote has been registered in a baby competition. That's funny because I sent a blank text message so which baby did I vote for? That makes no sense.

Default Loyalty Points

LOL this is funny people still getting this messed up. Someone corrected the number before, but let me do it real big this time.

TO CHECK YOUR DIGICEL LOYALTY POINTS: 444-2402
    Lover of Technology, period!!||Currently loaded: Samsung Galaxy Note 10+

Yung_Jah Guest

Lawd...Technoboy....ah wah do yu......wah mek yu haffi do it suh big.....lol

Same thing I am thinking too HV....mi sen nuff please call me in October....an it was that time mi classmate tell mi seh dem tek off points....don't even remember if I sent any after that.

Digicel would be too bad mind to do wi suh....ah tek off wi points....

Then again....who cares if it did...do you? Do you realize how much money you have to spend to get enough loyalty points for a flashlight phone???

19" LCD|Asus A8N SLI Deluxe|AMD X2 3800+ @ 2.5GHz Cooled by Zalman CNPS9500|4 x GSkill 1Gb DDR 400|2.25 TB Total storage|eVGA 256mb 8600GT DDR3 @ 640/1600MHz cooled by ZalmanVF700|Ultra X-Finity 600W PSU w/ 135mm fan|1 x 120mm|4 x 80mm|Altec Lansing AC56|Windows7 x64 : Ultimate

I don't know who Digicel think dem fooling with Loyalty points. It's ridiculous. If you look @ it at $120 (a phonecard) per point, if you really try to amass all those points for any phone, you would've spent 3 times the actual amount easily. It's insane.

It's only worth it, IF you use the points towards discounting a purchase but certainly not to actually get a phone! And either way, you still have to pay the GCT I believe even if you did have enough points to cover.

Loyalty points= waste of time.

Funny thing is, so many Jamaicans (and Digicel knows this) will fall or would've fallen for it. Shame.
    Lover of Technology, period!!||Currently loaded: Samsung Galaxy Note 10+

DIGICEL---waste of time and money