Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Nokia n95 8g VS Sony Ericsson W960 - Which is the best

there is nothing to beat the n958gig for this year well nothing yet, and where this thread is concern about nokia n95 and sony w960 good one but nokia win and forever will win.

To Rahtid it seems like all of techjamaica are Nokians. Technoboy you stand alone in this fight man.....
    To Know, Dare, Will and Keep Silent.

ok i got the n95 great phone loving, come pack with software,

Quote Originally Posted by Cultus View Post
    To Rahtid it seems like all of techjamaica are Nokians. Technoboy you stand alone in this fight man.....
    As I always do and I have no problem with that. Trendsetters are not followers.
    Lover of Technology, period!!||Currently loaded: Samsung Galaxy Note 10+

jomo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Cultus View Post
    Till You own a Nokia next week, and you jump ship back to Nokia....Jomo you're unstable as water...I think you inhaling too much grass....lol lol
    lol, we all have a little nerd in us... if i can find an n series thats the right size... and price... and looks... but not for a everyday phone for calls

yu haffi think bout ease of use... battery life... size... etc

se win hands down... and nuff tings on my w580i i like... it has nice lights... lol... has shake... you can shake the phone and change songs... lol, even better... the speaker is in the front! the camera is hidden in the slide... i love it!