Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Nokia n95 8g VS Sony Ericsson W960 - Which is the best

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    well i got me a w580i... love it... better than w850i... as it has the option to end the call when closed... definately back into se

my rizr sucked... lol... my 5300 even more.. lol... nokia... moto... nah really seh nutn still... was going to buy a razr2 v9... glad i didnt...
    You are such an enigma to me Jomo. You will hate on SE all day especially just to try make me mad lol and then at the end of the day some SE always end up in your hand. But it's all good still. Guess it's testimony to SE's greatness. I've gotten so used to SE and the UI etc etc, it's hard to use another nonsmartphone that is not from SE. The user experience/features are great. Nokia has features, but their phones overall just don't have that *it* factor regarding looks and more...
    Lover of Technology, period!!||Currently loaded: Samsung Galaxy Note 10+

oh yeah... i was gonna get the w910... i think... but it sold... definately would try the w960... se ftw
    The W910 is superior to the W580 though even though not by much. It has higher quality video recording and has support for HSDPA plus Walman 3.0 with Shake vs Walkman 2.0. But all in all, they are both good music centred phones.
    Last edited by Technoboy; Dec 9, 2007 at 04:43 PM.

well i got me a w580i... love it... better than w850i... as it has the option to end the call when closed... definately back into se

my rizr sucked... lol... my 5300 even more.. lol... nokia... moto... nah really seh nutn still... was going to buy a razr2 v9... glad i didnt...
    Dude your comparing a High end SE phone to low end or medium range phones that nokia and Motorola has. You gotta compare high end with high end like

n81,n82,n95,n93i, and z10,E6 and other high end from both companies.

Even the some of the E-series fones can give any SE a well spanking...
    Pc= Hp dv6t

And Technoboy you were talking about UI check out the n81,n81 8gb,n95 8gb interface and youll be stunned. A matter of fact youll be bewildered to the point were youll have a mental breakdown from all its glory.
    Pc= Hp dv6t

Quote Originally Posted by mobile_fan_2k5 View Post
    And Technoboy you were talking about UI check out the n81,n81 8gb,n95 8gb interface and youll be stunned. A matter of fact youll be bewildered to the point were youll have a mental breakdown from all its glory.
    good one mobile fan 2k5. Those youths dont know what them missing out on. Nokia rules.
    knowledge is not limited to one persons point of view as a result learning take place, also confrontations
    Digicel
    The Bigger, Better, Network.

Confucius say.. man who smoke pot, choke on handle.
    Confucius say.. man who raise hands to angry child, leave groin exposed.
    Confucius say.. man who pull woman's bra strap, may get bust in face.
    Confucius say.. man who put face in punchbowl, get punch in nose.
    Confucius say.. foolish man give wife grand piano, wise man give wife upright organ.

jomo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by mobile_fan_2k5 View Post
    Dude your comparing a High end SE phone to low end or medium range phones that nokia and Motorola has. You gotta compare high end with high end like

n81,n82,n95,n93i, and z10,E6 and other high end from both companies.

Even the some of the E-series fones can give any SE a well spanking...

lol, yu dare mention e6 in this? lol lol lol, been through 6 of them... anyway yu right still... but if the low endish ones nuh impress mi the high endones wont...

You Nokia fans above I don't need to look @ N81 to be amazed. Sony Ericsson's UI set the standard a long time ago especially for nonsmartphones. So Nokia and others are finally catching up. Do I jump ship? I think not. And for the record, the W580 is not a high end Sony Ericsson so comparing it to the music centric Nokia 5300 etc is just about right. You comparing the W580 with N81/N82/N95 et al is the same thing you're accusing him of. The W580 is a midrange phone FYI.

@mobile_fan_2k5 and the other Nokia fanboy
    Back to the purpose of this thread, W960 vs N95. Not Sony Ericsson vs Nokia. Create another thread for that or something. I can't/won't convince you, you can't convince me. Let's keep it at that.

jomo Guest

technoboy thanks for the help with the w580i... it plays mp3 ringtones under 300kb... so mi juss ago shorten whami want via good old audacity... lovely...

i shoulda know not to buy an at and t branded phone... but damn its sexy

my girl is jealous, lol

as for the whole nokia vs se thing... its simple... se is much more user friendly... more of a phone... nokias... well... lol... are for nerds..

as for the whole nokia vs se thing... its simple... se is much more user friendly... more of a phone... nokias... well... lol... are for nerds..
    Till You own a Nokia next week, and you jump ship back to Nokia....Jomo you're unstable as water...I think you inhaling too much grass....lol lol
    To Know, Dare, Will and Keep Silent.

technoboy thanks for the help with the w580i... it plays mp3 ringtones under 300kb... so mi juss ago shorten whami want via good old audacity... lovely...

i shoulda know not to buy an at and t branded phone... but damn its sexy

my girl is jealous, lol

but wait .... could it be ....