Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Nokia n95 8g VS Sony Ericsson W960 - Which is the best

It is very clear. Nokia cannot be compared to any lowly SE. Touch screen dont make a difference, only thing more finger prints
    Last edited by techwizz; Dec 9, 2007 at 02:15 PM.
    knowledge is not limited to one persons point of view as a result learning take place, also confrontations
    Digicel
    The Bigger, Better, Network.

Confucius say.. man who smoke pot, choke on handle.
    Confucius say.. man who raise hands to angry child, leave groin exposed.
    Confucius say.. man who pull woman's bra strap, may get bust in face.
    Confucius say.. man who put face in punchbowl, get punch in nose.
    Confucius say.. foolish man give wife grand piano, wise man give wife upright organ.

It is very clear. Nokia cannot be compared to any lowly SE. Touch screen dont make a difference, only thing more finger prints all over your money
    knowledge is not limited to one persons point of view as a result learning take place, also confrontations
    Digicel
    The Bigger, Better, Network.

Confucius say.. man who smoke pot, choke on handle.
    Confucius say.. man who raise hands to angry child, leave groin exposed.
    Confucius say.. man who pull woman's bra strap, may get bust in face.
    Confucius say.. man who put face in punchbowl, get punch in nose.
    Confucius say.. foolish man give wife grand piano, wise man give wife upright organ.

Yung_Jah Guest

Technoboy....do u have a picture of that Sony Ericsson that is on its way?

^^ No it is being tightly hidden. Only fan made concepts. A few SE insiders had prototypes at one point and were describing it as best they can but it seems it will be revamped. Very hush hush. There may be an announcement in Jan/Feb.
    Lover of Technology, period!!||Currently loaded: Samsung Galaxy Note 10+

Quote Originally Posted by techwizz View Post
    It is very clear. Nokia cannot be compared to any lowly SE. Touch screen dont make a difference, only thing more finger prints all over your money

Gimme a break dude.

Quote Originally Posted by technoboy View Post

LOL, you guys crack me up. But unu wait...Sony Ericsson's N95/N82/iPhone Killer(s) are on their way!
    wen dat cause iphone dun lame out already! N95 and N82 just a show wat lies ahead before us. sony might be planing sumtin but by then it nuh hav nuh talk
    Confucius say..Man who fight with wife all day, get no piece at night!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gillion View Post
    Your task as member of the elite is to educate, no matter how hard it is.
    No one can do all their own homework all the time. That is why people communicate and collaborate on forums.

Quote Originally Posted by BUBBA View Post
    wen dat cause iphone dun lame out already! N95 and N82 just a show wat lies ahead before us. sony might be planing sumtin but by then it nuh hav nuh talk
    I can't agree more....SE has taken a very reactive approach with their mobile devices, while everyone else is making strides they seem to be lagging behind. I mean I was so excited about the P990, only to see the poor reviews as it relates to the devices overall performance, also take the W960, why would SE want to make a TriBand device in todays QuadBand Global World.... I just can never understand their developers. But anyways like you and the others I am waiting to see what SE has up their sleeves, because it better be good or else their fan base will slowly be eaten away by Nokia and the other BigBoys....
    To Know, Dare, Will and Keep Silent.

jomo Guest

well i got me a w580i... love it... better than w850i... as it has the option to end the call when closed... definately back into se

my rizr sucked... lol... my 5300 even more.. lol... nokia... moto... nah really seh nutn still... was going to buy a razr2 v9... glad i didnt...

To be honest, I see Nokia as Sony Ericson's only real threat. Motorola has long fallen off the map. Too long riding on the Razr bandwaggon and their devices are not ground breaking either, granted they have the auto voice dial feature that SE has yet to employ (still have to record each name). Samsung is the same thing though I see more able devices (with TV-Out etc etc) in their lineup than Motorola. The others well LG trying a thing but I don't see them creating a huge buzz.

SonyEricsson has lagged behind but I see great things ahead. They once were the one turning heads as the newcomer. They are just a little complacent right now, but then, every brand has that period in their history too even Nokia.

jomo Guest

oh yeah... i was gonna get the w910... i think... but it sold... definately would try the w960... se ftw