Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Your views why you dont like VISTA

Arrow Your views why you dont like VISTA

i wass reading a post made in the thread Microsoft Watch Compiles Top Ten Reasons Why Vista Flopped
    [I.R.A]_FBi
    and i became fascinated to the real reason why people dont like vista so wanted to hear the Jamaican side of things. what do you think is Vistas main flaws?
    knowledge is not limited to one persons point of view as a result learning take place, also confrontations
    Digicel
    The Bigger, Better, Network.

Confucius say.. man who smoke pot, choke on handle.
    Confucius say.. man who raise hands to angry child, leave groin exposed.
    Confucius say.. man who pull woman's bra strap, may get bust in face.
    Confucius say.. man who put face in punchbowl, get punch in nose.
    Confucius say.. foolish man give wife grand piano, wise man give wife upright organ.

it sucks. last night had to reinstall XP. its just awful. slow as crap.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Gladiator View Post
    it sucks. last night had to reinstall XP. its just awful. slow as crap.
    with your pc specs you should have little problem running it, unless
    knowledge is not limited to one persons point of view as a result learning take place, also confrontations
    Digicel
    The Bigger, Better, Network.

Confucius say.. man who smoke pot, choke on handle.
    Confucius say.. man who raise hands to angry child, leave groin exposed.
    Confucius say.. man who pull woman's bra strap, may get bust in face.
    Confucius say.. man who put face in punchbowl, get punch in nose.
    Confucius say.. foolish man give wife grand piano, wise man give wife upright organ.

OEM's are shipping Vista on machines that barely meet minimum specs, thus it runs like molasses on a cold night up Blue Mountain.

One of the reasons for my not liking Vista is its incompatibility with several software applications.
    Team Leader
    TechJamaica.com

it ok have no problem but i pefer xp. vista take 17hours to burn dvd so that y i go back to xp

Quote Originally Posted by worm View Post
    it ok have no problem but i pefer xp. vista take 17hours to burn dvd so that y i go back to xp
    WHAT!!!! 17 hrs that sounds imposible. what would cause that?
    To find what you seek in the road of life, the best proverb of all is that which says: "Leave no stone unturned." Edward Bulwer Lytton

Quote Originally Posted by techwizz View Post
    with your pc specs you should have little problem running it, unless
    it ran ok at first but it just got sluggish. the first thing that started annoying me was user access control. thats just annoying. 2 gigs of memory and it still lags. it was just idleness why i went to vista and xp wasnt giving me any trouble. so mi jus seh time for a format. i just thought if i have to format might as well go back to what works.

vista wasnt necessary. its code bloat. half the things they promised they didnt deliver. i heard xp had something like 60 million lines of code so using that as a base vista must be bout 120 mil. either way whatever microsoft doing they need to start from scratch and dont bother with vista part 2. just admit its messed up and start over. when u see oems still offering xp and microsoft extending the service life of xp you know they are fighting a battle they cant win. vista just sucks.

I think vista does not even have the simplicity that XP has. I haven't used it much but, vista take u around more than xp does for the same tasks.
    In Vista, more work to get a job done than in Xp.
    I dont know what goal microsoft was trying to achieve with this. Putting out a new product should be better than the last.
    Zee
    -----
    To find yourself, think for yourself © Socrates 469 BC

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    One of the reasons for my not liking Vista is its incompatibility with several software applications.
    That is my only REAL problem with it... and driver issues. Not so much my mobo but some peripherals example my Nokia DK5 cable. That's a major reason why I don't use Vista.

19" LCD|Asus A8N SLI Deluxe|AMD X2 3800+ @ 2.5GHz Cooled by Zalman CNPS9500|4 x GSkill 1Gb DDR 400|2.25 TB Total storage|eVGA 256mb 8600GT DDR3 @ 640/1600MHz cooled by ZalmanVF700|Ultra X-Finity 600W PSU w/ 135mm fan|1 x 120mm|4 x 80mm|Altec Lansing AC56|Windows7 x64 : Ultimate