Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Soul Calibur 4

Quote Originally Posted by chig View Post
    lol
    well mi jus get dis this morning at Best Buy for $10, waan run it wid me likkle more BCK? if you lose to button mashing dont say nuttin!
    lol

Yeah, likkle later we can run it. I haven't played in a looong time, so I should be just as n00bish as you are now.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCryptoKnight View Post
    lol

Yeah, likkle later we can run it. I haven't played in a looong time, so I should be just as n00bish as you are now.
    no still, once u kno how to pull certain combos you won't forget, an i sure i goin recieve some of those or some high power supercharged hammer blow wha sen me cross the screen lol
    I'm sure its like Tekken and once you learn how to use like Jin/Heihachi, Hwoarang, Eddy, Yoshimitsu or Law you will not forget for a couple years how to start drain life.
    BTW, Yoshi in Soul Cali right? might have to start off with him

Quote Originally Posted by chig View Post
    no still, once u kno how to pull certain combos you won't forget, an i sure i goin recieve some of those or some high power supercharged hammer blow wha sen me cross the screen lol
    I'm sure its like Tekken and once you learn how to use like Jin/Heihachi, Hwoarang, Eddy, Yoshimitsu or Law you will not forget for a couple years how to start drain life.
    BTW, Yoshi in Soul Cali right? might have to start off with him
    Yoshimitsu is in SC4. I tried linking you for some games last night, but you were apparently busy in Home.

no yo is fall i fall asleep leave the ps3 on, i woke up about 20mins after u signed out to.. Jus bus the plastic a while ago still goin try practice up a little