Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Symbian os vs windows mobile

It can be said that both mobile operating systems were built specifically for different target markets: WM6 primarily for Corporate & Business Users who need a keyboard hence adding to the bulk some of you keep alluding to. Which is other terms means users who need a smartphone not a phone with smartphone capabilities but a true POCKET PC......this is something that symbian is failing to deliver at present. A True PPC. Yes while the apps are there. It makes no sense if I have apps that I cannot integrate into my computing lifestyle whether at home or at work. And the WM OS was built primarily to facilitate that sort of integration and especially since we live in a Windows Dominated World why should choose to run from the inevitable.
    To Know, Dare, Will and Keep Silent.

Quote Originally Posted by Cultus View Post
    It can be said that both mobile operating systems were built specifically for different target markets: WM6 primarily for Corporate & Business Users who need a keyboard hence adding to the bulk some of you keep alluding to. Which is other terms means users who need a smartphone not a phone with smartphone capabilities but a true POCKET PC......this is something that symbian is failing to deliver at present. A True PPC. Yes while the apps are there. It makes no sense if I have apps that I cannot integrate into my computing lifestyle whether at home or at work. And the WM OS was built primarily to facilitate that sort of integration and especially since we live in a Windows Dominated World why should choose to run from the inevitable.
    finaly somthing we can agree on well said, if you know this much why the hell you still with apple
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

Quote Originally Posted by hv_thugg View Post
    finaly somthing we can agree on well said, if you know this much why the hell you still with apple
    Because I'm a TeCH jUnKiE And I'm giving Apple a chance to prove themselves if not with this version of the iPhone, then with the next generation of iPhones. And who tell you seh mi nuh have a TyTN II right now. You'd be very surprised to know....WM is the future man as I said in another post it's inevitable and all the big technology players are realising that, those who wont conform will just end up like Motorola, and soon to be S.E. (if them nuh change)...MS approaching Nokia...dem betta smell the rat.... Plus HV all Steve have to do is just free up the future iPhones. They are selling them by the millions in a locked state...imagine if it was opened...iPhone Gooone to di Worrld....lol the possibilities would be endless, when apps start code for it. Because the OS its built on is solid.
    To Know, Dare, Will and Keep Silent.

Its solid alright, its hard as a rock thats why WM and S60 will always be on top. DEV find it easier. I sorta comparing the desktop version since theyre actually build on the same kernel (or whatever).
    Pc= Hp dv6t

Quote Originally Posted by mobile_fan_2k5 View Post
    Its solid alright, its hard as a rock thats why WM and S60 will always be on top. DEV find it easier. I sorta comparing the desktop version since theyre actually build on the same kernel (or whatever).
    Well lets see what google comes with this supose to be the biggest phone for the year. All eyes await the mighty google.
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

how the hell cam wm be the future bredrin and it cant even support 265k colour from birth whats the future in that

i dontknow if you people realize that there hasnt been any new hardware supposet for wm from dayone its just always bug fixes nothing else the day when it suports more than 65k is the day it gets it reckoning from me...as for symbian os is the bomb...
    Dont hate ma game we all here for the same reasons,We here to get tha green paper throughout all seasons.C.R.E.A.M

im a die hard S60 fan i wont lie that WM makes some good Software but thats only because most PPC have 400Mhz or more CPU clock speed due to the Xscale intel CPU being used the latest symbian only hase 323-369Mhz thats why you dont see so many emultors and them other stuff but when it comes to feature the Symbian OS wins hands down there is lass need for Bug fixes you dont lose your Data if your battery is completely dead, youre less likely to damage your screen (most arenet touch) and hte best part is you can enjoy millions of colours (or even 262k) that you cant find all now in PPC) oh yeah and there is also more Power to every Mhz in the ARm style processor that symbian uses and since the os is based on c++ expect to see new better apps coming out real soon because developers will likely capitalize thier lower limitations. Oh and b4 i go let me state the most important point of all. Symbian OS is mainly nokia! dont F*** with nokia man there is a lesson to be learnt there look at SE Motorola and all those otheres that tried! Im a die hard nokia fan for life!
    AMD Phenom II x 4 BE @ 3.3GHz, 37 " Visio 120Hz 1080P LCD, Radeon HD4870, 2GB DDR3 RAM ,1TB hard Drive< Genius 5.1 Surround Sound
    561-7757

@cultus heres a link to get ur bible stay on the website if u like it it has plenty of stuff fo you http://www.dotsis.com/mobile_phone/s...ad.php?t=21593
    AMD Phenom II x 4 BE @ 3.3GHz, 37 " Visio 120Hz 1080P LCD, Radeon HD4870, 2GB DDR3 RAM ,1TB hard Drive< Genius 5.1 Surround Sound
    561-7757