Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anybody hiring?

Default Looking around

Yute doing graphics on the side looking freelance jobs. Post a reply or PM me
    Last edited by crac16; Nov 23, 2007 at 08:56 PM.
    adcampbell.daportfolio.com
    CRAC: 318-3265
    Making myself a better graphic artist, one drawing at a time.
    Core i7 4770K, 32GB DDR3 2133, GTX 660(waiting on GTX 780), 128GB 840 pro, 1TB WD BLACK

Quote Originally Posted by crac16 View Post

I know this is a forum with a lot of flexibility with the use of language but if you are looking for employment, you will have to market yourself much better than this!

Briefly lists your skills,experience/education/training /certifications . Not a resume but a description of what you do. In today job market, you have to chase down employers gone are the days when they come hunting you down and pulling you out of your hole. Not to mention you are competing with another 20,000 "techjamaican" geeks!
    The price of anything is the amount of life you exchange for it.
    Henry David Thoreau

20k lol...im sure not all TJer's are graphic designers and those who are not all unemployed either. Otherwise, Duster your right.
    [AMD Gallardo] [Asus M2N SLI Deluxe] [AMD 5000+ X2 black edition @ 3.2GHZ] [Zalman CNPS9700 LED][ EVGA 8800GT 512MB] [Gskill 2GB x 2 DDR2800] [Seagate 320GB IDE][Seagate 1TB, 750GB, 320GB SATA II][Western Digital 1TB SATA II][XION 600W] [NEC DL DVD-RW] [Antec Nine Hundred MidATX] [19" BenQ FP93GX LCD][40" Samsung LNA500LCD HDTV 1080p][Logitech X-230 2.1]

the things u have to go through just to get a lowsy job in this country.
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

Quote Originally Posted by hv_thugg View Post
    the things u have to go through just to get a lowsy job in this country.
    thats not only in jamaica my yute its everywhere. here all you color dem use against you. me haffi be twice as smart as the white man fi get a job over him
    Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by crac16 View Post
    yo crack - u an me in the same position.. i know that u are good and all seeing as how u beat me in the graphic arts tournament- but trust me its not all that easy here considering i am still on the waitin list for months. honestly if u looking for a graphic arts job look for ppl who want lables done or recording artists who need someone to make posters (u not gunna find those here - u gotta make links)

its funny because if u check the classifieds u will find that there is a need for graphic artists - but none of them freelance -_-
    Vylle"Instability shows far more ignorance than indifference"
    PC: INTEL I7 6700K | 2TB SSD + 2TB HDD | GTX 1080 | 32GB DDR4
    Phones: OPO 534-9428 (LIME) or 5925530(DIGI)
    Facebook || Twitter

i think even if you marketed yourself it would get you squat anyways has every gotten a job through here ever ??????????

twice as smart make that 3X to blow wow

the white man ave HS degree and mi have masters and wi a the same thing supposedly

what a life what a life! lol

try come a florida and yu si somethingnew again>the say you gotta be bi-lingual

spanish and english a MUST

cant stand dem!

what bout www.splashjamaica.com? seems like them have the link. them ever a email nuff jobs to me.. nah look 3 bad...
    Last edited by Chucky_B; Jan 11, 2008 at 09:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NALLIS View Post
    twice as smart make that 3X to blow wow

try come a florida and yu si somethingnew again>the say you gotta be bi-lingual

spanish and english a MUST

cant stand dem!

Florida scares me trust me. dem pay too small
    Henry David Thoreau