Thread: JWS Application not deploying correctly

Default JWS Application not deploying correctly

I am completely new to deploying applications via Java Web Start. I think I have read enough to start the deployment, however, it appears that my applications when deployed are invisible. The application that I am deploying need resources to the local machine therefore a certificate was also needed...everything was debugged but it still is not being deployed properly...If the application is launched directly from the jar file ... it works perfectly.

The following are what I have observered so far any assistance would help me ... and this would save me the time of creating a module that will update the application on each client machine once a change is made:

1) Taskmanager indicates that a java process utilizing the same amount of memory as my app is running when I launch the application through JWS.
    2) My application will not work in JWS unless all jar files used are signed with the same certificate
    3) If the same application is launched from the Jar file it works perfectly.
    ||| Knowledge is Power |||

Problem solved ... I upgraded to the latest IDE and JDK. (Netbeans 6.0 and JDK 6.0 Update 3 respectively). not sure which one did the fix but t works flawlessly now. JWS is the way to go.
    ||| Knowledge is Power |||