Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: i thought i had 2mb ???

still naw tek di warnin
    Simple is good.

on direction mine goes is down. Once i got 18MB to 22MB and couldn't browse (jus download), now its just 3mb down whenever it feels like.
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Azix Solutions.
    All rights reserved.

Dropbox: http://db.tt/8qVS35lo

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Been reading but the more I read the more I get impatient so ppl better go check their speedtest and tell me say it's an error
    My post was for the thread creator Chris, not you. Trust me you don't want the sort out he is going to receive real soon lol!

Everyone else is happy but me. First they upped my 1mb to 2.6mb, then 2.8mb and finally 3.3mb. I left home relatively happy this evening... now I'm home and only to see that I have been downgraded to a measly 1.8mb. I really hope that when I wake up tomorrow morning I won’t be back at 1mb or even worst, under my original package.
    .:] ^ [:.
    .:] Game IDs: xfire_ropy | BC:BC2_ropy | BC: 2142_ropy29 | BF3_ | steam_ropy09 | LoL_ropy09 | Origin_ropy29 [:.

have a 2mb connection now its 6.2mb.....................sweeeeeet....download speed over 700KB/s whats going on..
    The world can be a better place.....
    1st. believe

you all soon know what a gwaan, .....................
    I Now Have the Highest OC on Techja 4.2Ghz
    GekkoState™:Gigabyte X58 Extreme | Intel Core i7 940 OC @ 3.08Ghz cooled by Noctua NH-U12P SE1366 | Corsair Dominator DDR3 -6x2Gig |2 EVGA E-GEFORCE GTX 260 Superclocked 602MHZ 896MB 2.052GHZ GDDR3 In SLI |22"Widescreen Phillip LCD l Logitech G15 Keyboard | Logitech G5 Laser Gaming Mouse | 18x + 22x Samsung Sata DVD+RW | Western Digital Caviar 2.8 TB | Antec 1200 Gamer Case | Enermax Galaxy Dxx 1000 Watt Psu | Windows 7 Ultimate

Quote Originally Posted by T-Zero View Post
    you all soon know what a gwaan, .....................
    Would you all just stop responding like kids and say whatever there is to be known?! cho....
    Isn't it a marvelous thing? The mystery of the mind?
    Dear Mr Obama..could you please bail out caribyard.com ?
    Athlon 64x2 6000+, Gigabyte GA-M590SLI-S4 Mobo, HD 4870 512MB Graphix, 4gigs OCZ DDR2 800 RAM, Acer 22" WideScreen.

Quote Originally Posted by slickrik View Post
    have a 2mb connection now its 6.2mb.....................sweeeeeet....download speed over 700KB/s whats going on..
    damn u lucky , i am on 2mb and haven't seen any change at all ...

Quote Originally Posted by bernie View Post
    Would you all just stop responding like kids and say whatever there is to be known?! cho....
    jammin in another thread was excited about how he was in heaven and loving C&W right now as he also received one of these "upgrades". Very soon after A_A posted that he forwarded jammin's IP address to C&W tech support as there appeared to be a problem with his line and he was just helping out .

So in essence I'm saying these upgrades have not been announced so they could easily just be glitches in C&W's Matrix. The quicker you post about it without confirmation the quicker it can be corrected. As A_A said
    Quote Originally Posted by Arch_Angel View Post
    A lot of you guys like to start threads about how your speeds have increased. We have many persons here that can help correct the problem for you, as soon as we forward your ip address to them.
    So we have stopped responding like kids as you said and told you exactly whats what. If you read the entire thread you wouldn't be asking that question cho....
    Last edited by psilos; Nov 13, 2007 at 09:49 AM.

lol.. the new speed is fab

I guess the novelty of it will wear off soon enough.