Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: "OSX is teh new windows 98"

Quote Originally Posted by nder View Post
    Did you think through what you just typed? If you successfully write a virus to bring OS X to its knees you WILL get noticed. You will get more notice than if you join the millions of idiots who download and modify the toy viruses on Windows.
    nder, I don't have the patience to give a detailed explanation as Xeno (God bless his soul). The concept is as simple as adding sugar to water to make it sweeter. It is not that difficult. If you still cannot understand it, or anyone else for that fact, then my greatest concern is the future of my country. It would mean that simple concepts are elusive.

Quote Originally Posted by Blunty Killer View Post
    nder, I don't have the patience to give a detailed explanation as Xeno (God bless his soul). The concept is as simple as adding sugar to water to make it sweeter. It is not that difficult. If you still cannot understand it, or anyone else for that fact, then my greatest concern is the future of my country. It would mean that simple concepts are elusive.
    that right there is teh reason why jamaica going sink to 4th world status ...