WEll ill bring you all a half life exlusive i should be getting doom 3 anyday know and im saving for half-lfie 2 which will ship with cs source

ENJOY ENJOY ENJOY

lets face the pack the first time you played half-life you were amazed expect it in half life 2 well doom 3 is nice but the weapons look sick there like stick that realeses bullets the only good gun is the handgun

but half-life2 man just imagine the mods 32 players and o yea counter strike source ships with the game

but only one prob doom 3. 4 players small maps i hope some people make some good mods for itdont get me wrong im getting both lol

doom 3 is going to be nice too zombies jumping out hand busting through metall wiggling around grrrrrrr ahhhhhhh!!!!

come to think of it i predict someones going to die from this game it happend to a guy with a different game died from heart attack

LOOK at the water effects

BOOM.... IN YA FACE

COVER AND FIRE !!!!

THAT JUsT LOOKS KOOL

imagin terrorist up top and counter terrorist down hiding behind stuff and SHOOTING

ITs just going to BE awsome counter strike is going to be the number one game agian with its new update of the new engine source

only game i think may stand a chance a agianst this is battlefield 2 in 2005

i must admit i think doom3 graphics going to be better than HL2 but still gameplay is what matters and online and the best mod ever CS source.

Dont really care cause im getting doom 3 and half-life 2 ill start saving from now.

WITHOUT LONGER WAIT FEAST YOUR EYES DUDES !!!!!!!!!!!!

on par with the quality of Half-Life 2's (bumpmapping effects, etc.) and how there's going to be support for both ground and air based vehicles, although they won't be included at the game's initial release.

yea thats right counter strike source will have air and land vehicles................ but you got to wait a little for that

For More Look [L=HERE]http://www.csnation.net/view.php/cssource/screenshots.csn[/L]

man its a good yea for pc gaming thats for sure

BY the way it should be out in September