Thread: 3D &/OR Illustrator Logo Design Roast

Default 3D &/OR Illustrator Logo Design Roast

Looking for a designer (Illustrator AND/OR 3d) to build me a logo, a few of my friends have tried but they didnt get the concept I was trying to visualize even though I sketched it right there on paper almost perfectly.
    So I decided to look for a professional. Its a quick job, should not take more than an hour, below are the previous ones I had designed. link me if you are interested.

The finished product will sorta merge them
    Last edited by frazras; Oct 29, 2007 at 11:36 PM.
    --
    ƒrÅzRâ§

Default what exactly do you want...

Ok...if you "did" this by yourself why are you looking for a designer??? Clearly whoever "did" this knows his way around max/moya/lightwave/rhino or something of the sort.

I am a designer but I'd love to see the actual sketch of what you want - clearly what you posted isn't it .

Blackleaf.

Yung_Jah Guest

I agree with you on that one.....if he is looking for a designer.....how on earth could he say he designed this.....come on, man!!!

We don't have to be liars. Just ask for help....thats why we are here on TechJa to help where we can.

Quote Originally Posted by Yung_Jah View Post
    I agree with you on that one.....if he is looking for a designer.....how on earth could he say he designed this.....come on, man!!!

We don't have to be liars. Just ask for help....thats why we are here on TechJa to help where we can.

maybe he isn't lying, remember that every day we learn a new thing whether we know it already or not,

maybe he isn't satisfied with what he has done and want better, who knows even the great bill gates get help when designing windows.
    I Now Have the Highest OC on Techja 4.2Ghz
    GekkoState™:Gigabyte X58 Extreme | Intel Core i7 940 OC @ 3.08Ghz cooled by Noctua NH-U12P SE1366 | Corsair Dominator DDR3 -6x2Gig |2 EVGA E-GEFORCE GTX 260 Superclocked 602MHZ 896MB 2.052GHZ GDDR3 In SLI |22"Widescreen Phillip LCD l Logitech G15 Keyboard | Logitech G5 Laser Gaming Mouse | 18x + 22x Samsung Sata DVD+RW | Western Digital Caviar 2.8 TB | Antec 1200 Gamer Case | Enermax Galaxy Dxx 1000 Watt Psu | Windows 7 Ultimate

People, when he says "below are the previous ones I had designed." I think he means previous ones he had designed for him (by other people). Not previous ones he designed himself.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by sking View Post
    People, when he says "below are the previous ones I had designed." I think he means previous ones he had designed for him (by other people). Not previous ones he designed himself.
    Correct!!!

I'm a photoshopper, i design posters and web templates but my illustrator and 3D skills are lacking to say the least.
    Two friends of mine designed for free those logos in blender and some other S word program [I think] respectively.
    I would take the time to learn 3D because seeing them do it made it seem so easy, but embedded programming and kickstarting my business is primary focus now. Even though they have mad skills I was just wondering if there were any professionals in that field out there who I could get to design it for me.
    --
    ƒrÅzRâ§

Ok...I may have misread the original post...my apologises...as i said before i'm a designer so if you're still looking u can forward me or pm the sketch of what you want. And we can take it from there...if alls well.

Yung_Jah Guest

My bad boss......didn't meant to say that.

Frazras.....I think the S word is Solidworks.....I am in the process of getting it. It is a 3D program.

if you r looking for a 3D logo, first in what the forum should your logo be able to work. Fundamentals of building a logo is that it must work in whatever forum or medium for you. Look at
    http://www.pixellogo.com/. They have lots of 3D logo, maybe you will have a better idea of what exactly you want.