Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Nokia N81 8GB starts shipping

Quote Originally Posted by rudie View Post
    Dis is one of d coolest fone, except 4 d camera and no IR.
    whats wrong with the camera? seems fine to me

and what do you mean by IR explain a bit nuh?
    I Now Have the Highest OC on Techja 4.2Ghz
    GekkoState™:Gigabyte X58 Extreme | Intel Core i7 940 OC @ 3.08Ghz cooled by Noctua NH-U12P SE1366 | Corsair Dominator DDR3 -6x2Gig |2 EVGA E-GEFORCE GTX 260 Superclocked 602MHZ 896MB 2.052GHZ GDDR3 In SLI |22"Widescreen Phillip LCD l Logitech G15 Keyboard | Logitech G5 Laser Gaming Mouse | 18x + 22x Samsung Sata DVD+RW | Western Digital Caviar 2.8 TB | Antec 1200 Gamer Case | Enermax Galaxy Dxx 1000 Watt Psu | Windows 7 Ultimate

Yung_Jah Guest

If the price for it is $565.99 as MJJ4363 said.....well by middle to end of next year....I am hoping for it to drop below $500....even as close to $400. By that time, the US dollar value will reach a maybe near $us85 to $1JA.

Gonna save towards it.....it is indeed a nice phone.

[YAWN]
    Smaddy wake me up when the E51 is released
    [/YAWN]
    Signature under construction -:

Quote Originally Posted by T-Zero View Post
    whats wrong with the camera? seems fine to me

and what do you mean by IR explain a bit nuh?
    What he means is...it is only 2MP and no autofocus, so the camera gonna be so so. A good cameraphone these days has 3MP and up.

Also, IR, stands for Infrared. To me that is no longer an important featur though. Bluetooth has outdated the use of IR for me, even though it is still a standard feature on all th Sony Ericssons I use.
    Lover of Technology, period!!||Currently loaded: Samsung Galaxy Note 10+

Yung_Jah Guest

Same here....the IR is not really of important anymore these days. IR is way old fashion. Welcome to world of Technology to the person who post it.

Bluetooth is the best among cell phones transferring files to another phone.

It is darn boring to wait for the IR to completely send a file, adding to that, an IR phone have to be very close to another IR phone. But with bluetooth, you can stay a distant to send something. With new phones, I think the bluetooth connectivity is even better, stretching a little more distant apart. Maybe 30 feet to 40 feet without anything in between that can obstruct.
    Last edited by Yung_Jah; Oct 24, 2007 at 11:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by technoboy View Post
    What he means is...it is only 2MP and no autofocus, so the camera gonna be so so. A good cameraphone these days has 3MP and up.

Also, IR, stands for Infrared. To me that is no longer an important featur though. Bluetooth has outdated the use of IR for me, even though it is still a standard feature on all th Sony Ericssons I use.

ok i see now

Quote Originally Posted by rudie View Post
    Dis is one of d coolest fone, except 4 d camera and no IR.

i dont think you check the specs of the n95 8 gig it has IR and a 5 mega pixil camera

I Now Have the Highest OC on Techja 4.2Ghz
    GekkoState™:Gigabyte X58 Extreme | Intel Core i7 940 OC @ 3.08Ghz cooled by Noctua NH-U12P SE1366 | Corsair Dominator DDR3 -6x2Gig |2 EVGA E-GEFORCE GTX 260 Superclocked 602MHZ 896MB 2.052GHZ GDDR3 In SLI |22"Widescreen Phillip LCD l Logitech G15 Keyboard | Logitech G5 Laser Gaming Mouse | 18x + 22x Samsung Sata DVD+RW | Western Digital Caviar 2.8 TB | Antec 1200 Gamer Case | Enermax Galaxy Dxx 1000 Watt Psu | Windows 7 Ultimate

T-Zero, this thread is specifically talking about the Nokia N81 Gaming Phone, bot the N95 8GB.
    Lover of Technology, period!!||Currently loaded: Samsung Galaxy Note 10+

He must have made a mistake on this... cmon n81->n95
    Read the post!!
    Zee
    -----
    To find yourself, think for yourself © Socrates 469 BC

goin get me 1 a em looks tough
    Confucius say..Man who fight with wife all day, get no piece at night!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gillion View Post
    Your task as member of the elite is to educate, no matter how hard it is.
    No one can do all their own homework all the time. That is why people communicate and collaborate on forums.

Yung_Jah Guest

T-Zero obviously need a pair glasses....or him ah smoke spliff and nuh realize weh him ah do. lol....

Indeed the N81 look good, but I do not know why Nokia make it to be 2mp compare to the N80 that has 3.15mp. I am wondering who is responsible for designing this phone. That someone need some spanking for downgrading the camera.