Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1422232425 LastLast

Thread: Satellite Service in Jamaica

Dish signal is very high, no need for a 6ft to get good signal for sat that u once needed it to get good signal on.. 18inch getting over 60% easy..
    Last edited by TechGT; Dec 27, 2012 at 12:56 PM.

Default negra 3 crack

yow all the satellite savvy man dem(or woman) unnu know if in n3 crack yet in the sense that u dont need internet or a iks private server?

No one is working on a crack anymore it cost too much money to higher programs and the boxes who use to spend the money on the hacks are making too much money off private servers, boxes and dangles than they would make off just selling a box so hope this helps and pansat is out of the game due to lawsuits thats what alot of manufactures are fearing thats why they sell their boxes as strict fta receivers nothing else.
    IT'S YOUR GOD GIVEN RIGHT TO REMAIN STUPID
    You take the blue pill – the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill – you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes. Remember, all I'm offering is the truth – nothing more.

Whats the price on a 18 inch dish with or without lnb

thanks that really helped, whats the best iks private server in your opinion,the one with the most uptime?

Not gonna stop anybody food but it depends on your receiver there are many different servers available some more stable than others. You can link one of the guys here who offer sat service to help you or i have a friend selling is sonicview hd with the hd module installed already programmed and it as as hd and ppv running said it selling for $us450
    You take the blue pill – the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill – you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes. Remember, all I'm offering is the truth – nothing more.

not trying to stop anybodys food either, just got a sudden interest in this like 3 days ago(knew nothing about it from b4) and would like to experiment with it myself but the prices I've been seen for dish and receiver is so high and the prices I've seen ppl charging for set-up is so high(not complaining really) I have to wonder if its really cheaper than just getting flow

Dish always work out better than flow personally i would never apply for flow the channel list is crappy and way expensive. The receivers are expensive because because they are scarce and in demand and as you see the $US keeps climbing what you must understand with thing like these is they pay for themselves over time and then you are basically riding free from then, its just like a solar project

yeh my dish running good anyone interested in donations send me PM

hmm i had know idea dish had gone down, which servers are those? iks or card share? cause i'm here watching nicktoons with the kids lol
    MY OWN HOUSE, CAR AND BUSINESS, LOVELY WIFE AND KIDS