Page 101 of 225 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2248

Thread: World Of Warcraft :- JamRock Guild

Quote Originally Posted by thugsbryan View Post
    wat you mean by pwned? poor me ,,,,,,,,,lol
    pwned

A corruption of the word "Owned." This originated in an online game called Warcraft, where a map designer misspelled "owned." When the computer beat a player, it was supposed to say, so-and-so "has been owned."

Instead, it said, so-and-so "has been pwned."

It basically means "to own" or to be dominated by an opponent or situation, especially by some god-like or computer-like force.
    "Man, I rock at my job, but I still got a bad evaluation. I was pwned."
    anything u see here and u dont understand, just google it or use Urban Dictionary

ok then thanks,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

lmao u quoted it str8 from urban dictionary wow thugsbryan this is u first real venture into the tech world rite?
    BB:Pin pm me

Quote Originally Posted by retroblast View Post
    well ive been playing over a year now, but started my lock in about july or june or was it may

was looking up on how to grant lvls to low lvl char on the recruit a friend program
    heres the info if any1 ever need it
    Uuumm so in theory a lv 70 can grant a lv 1 toon lvs all the way until he is lv 30 without out him doing squat?
    Intel i5 2300, Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3, 12GB DDR3 @1600 MHZ, XFX 6870 2gb (Stock). All Stock

For in much wisdom is much grief, and increase of knowledge is increase of sorrow | If you love something let it go, if it comes back to you its yours if it doesn't, it never was.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis View Post
    Uuumm so in theory a lv 70 can grant a lv 1 toon lvs all the way until he is lv 30 without out him doing squat?
    ya in theory,
    something else in the fine print also, i think everything ends at lvl 60
    so would have a max of 30 lvls to grant

thing about it, is that lvl 1 char will be messed up unless ur main is loaded with gold
    Last edited by retroblast; Oct 3, 2008 at 11:33 AM.

Hhhmm okay hey Spens you want me to invite and you get you the highest I could get you is lv 20-21 that is my highest level on BH and you would grant me increased level and a free month well that is if you decide to activate your account
    Intel i5 2300, Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3, 12GB DDR3 @1600 MHZ, XFX 6870 2gb (Stock). All Stock

For in much wisdom is much grief, and increase of knowledge is increase of sorrow | If you love something let it go, if it comes back to you its yours if it doesn't, it never was.

Nice quests + rewards to come in wotlk

http://thottbot.com/wotlk/?f=q&title...axol=&empire=H
    Calm Like a BOMB

where can i find good blood elf builds???
    BB:Pin pm me

Quote Originally Posted by matronyx View Post
    Nice quests + rewards to come in wotlk

http://thottbot.com/wotlk/?f=q&title...axol=&empire=H
    i notice i dont see anything about healing on the gears , spell power replace both bonus damage and healing?

one thing i love about WOW is that u dont have to do any gringing to lvl at all, just questing alone lvl s u

Quote Originally Posted by Spens View Post
    lol, which class u intending on playing? best u start asap, and with the recuit program, just create a new email and send it to Anubis so u can create a DK as soon as it bus

Quote Originally Posted by Spens View Post
    Blood elves, like various other races, can be different classes e.g. Mages, Paladins, Rogues, Warlocks, Priests, Hunters.

Each class has 3 main builds, with each excelling in various aspects of the game. These aspects could be PVP (player vs player), PVE (player vs environment), Raid.
    You need to go research what playing style you think you would enjoy and try the build for that style for your class.

Start here, wowwiki.com
    Calm Like a BOMB