Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fifa 13

Thumbs up Fifa 13

Who has the full copy of fifa 13 for PC up and running?

Got it yesterday but just can't figure out how to change the resolution and up the graphics :-(:

Tons more features in this one:

My Team(winning or losing):

Entrance:

Football in rain:

Greeting:

Captains:
    Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

Figured out how to change the settings . Well graphics improved a bit and crowd is looking a bit more realistic:

Rain actually showing on necks:

Can actually see the rain soaking players jerseys

Graphics at max:

Intro Match:

2 Player Match:
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

I'm looking to get this........where did you get it?
    Phone: Nexus 4 | [ALL STOCK] | Powered by Digicel
    System: Asus Maximus V Gene | Core I5 3570K | CM Hyper 212 | 3x 4GB 1866MHz | GTX 670 FTW | Crucial M4 256 and WD Caviar Black 1TB & 640 GB | Asus 24x DVD RW | CM Storm Enforcer | Corsair HX650

jah knw a $8500 plus gct it ago cost me fi get this on 360. i should really build back a gaming rig.
    This Year Mi Want Fi Rich Yeah Mi Want Fi Meck Some Money Tired A The Heartache Tired A The Worries
    Powered By Toyota Racing Development Old School Ova New School
    I-Phone 5 32GB> Samsung Galaxy NOTE 2 N7100 Powered By Digicel Whatsapp 876-418-1744

waiting for amazon to put it on their $10 sale lol

like they did with BF3

looking at the pics, thats the reason i dont play PC games. It always have that look to it, like it either flat or the different parts just look disconnected and jaggy. Dont have the money to be getting better graphics cards, and otherwise not a chaser of better graphics anyway. Just want things to have a smoother look but I'm yet to achieve that with any of my PCs/laptops.

@King_Jay u might be waiting a while for that
    Android>iPhone>>>>>>.....>>>>>>BlackBerry

Quote Originally Posted by chig View Post
    looking at the pics, thats the reason i dont play PC games. It always have that look to it, like it either flat or the different parts just look disconnected and jaggy. Dont have the money to be getting better graphics cards, and otherwise not a chaser of better graphics anyway. Just want things to have a smoother look but I'm yet to achieve that with any of my PCs/laptops.

@King_Jay u might be waiting a while for that
    You will always have that issue with new games as they create games to push the current hardware. PC games have superior graphics than consoles, console games are normally dumbed down. Hence y you see many PC games that are console ports to PC tend to have lower graphics.

Aint in any rush for that lol...

I bought 6 games including BF3 for $18, so have enough to hold me over till then, i wouldn't be surprised a sale will pop up soon, between Halloween and Christmas...

+
    I will be picking up this pack for $9.99:

Amazon Deal Of The Week - PC Games

Deus Ex Human Revolution Augmented Edition + Tactical Enhancement Pack (Possibly One More DLC)
    Just Cause
    Just Cause 2
    Hitman Blood Money
    The Last Remnant
    Supreme Commander 2
    Quantum Conundrum
    Only interested in the first 4. will prob giveaway the rest.

http://www.techjamaica.com/forums/sh...544#post753544
    Last edited by King_Jay16; Oct 11, 2012 at 09:21 PM.

Yeah as King_ja seh pc ports don't usually look like console versions because it's optimized for console play.

It's much easier to use the online features they packed into it on a pc rather than a console. Football has never really been about graphics which is proly why they haven't used true 3D for models all now.

And ofcourse, pc load time is the fastest with the right CPU.

Quote Originally Posted by Powpow View Post
    Yeah as King_ja seh pc ports don't usually look like console versions because it's optimized for console play.

It's much easier to use the online features they packed into it on a pc rather than a console. Football has never really been about graphics which is proly why they haven't used true 3D for models all now.

And ofcourse, pc load time is the fastest with the right CPU.
    Yea, for fifa at least, it will always look like a console port on PC (unless someone creates a high resolution pack), its wasn't about graphics from day one but rather fun and competition.

Yea load times can be real fast, especially when you toss in a dedicated game hard drive (a hard drive used just to store games) or an ssd.