Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Any jobs in America?

pcchick Guest

Quote Originally Posted by koss View Post
    am i the only one who sees "fixing weapons" .. as an odd one out... in the list of skillz..
    ha.. right next to child care at that... perfect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fortis4Eva View Post
    It does seem a little out of place but I'm guessing ex military girl.

military does not equal to ruff woman...I am still gentle with people especially with the kids.

Back to topic.

Quote Originally Posted by pcchick View Post

military does not equal to ruff woman...I am still gentle with people especially with the kids.

Back to topic.
    All my female friends with a military background are the most gentlest of ladies
    Intel Pentium E2160 clocked to 2.3- Gigabyte 945GCM-S2C- 2 x 2048 DDR2- 160gb WD sata, 640gb WD sata and 250 gb maxtor external hd -Vista Ultimate - 2 20x's dual layer Dvd burner one with lightscribe- 9 in 1 card reader - AverMedia UltraTV 1500 MCE TV card and Radeon HD 2600 Pro 512mb in a Antec 300 iPhone Ping iD fortis4eva

Why, don't you try for a supervisory/management position in a security firm? Do you have a degree? How long did you stay in the military and what branch of the military were you involved in? What rank did you obtain?

pcchick Guest

All my female friends with a military background are the most gentlest of ladies

Quote Originally Posted by silentburn View Post
    Why, don't you try for a supervisory/management position in a security firm? Do you have a degree? How long did you stay in the military and what branch of the military were you involved in? What rank did you obtain?
    A lil more complicated than that, but I have tried and they don't pay swat! Plus, I attend school full time so I won't be able to work full time as most of them requires.

WIP with the BA part.

The odda military details if you wish to know you can PM me.

Thanks.

Yung_Jah Guest

In the case that I would want to relocate to ATL.....what are the jobs that are available? It can be mainly tech related.

Quote Originally Posted by Yung_Jah View Post
    In the case that I would want to relocate to ATL.....what are the jobs that are available? It can be mainly tech related.
    You gotta green card??? My job always hiring but they not gonna sponsor anyone.
    Intel Pentium E2160 clocked to 2.3- Gigabyte 945GCM-S2C- 2 x 2048 DDR2- 160gb WD sata, 640gb WD sata and 250 gb maxtor external hd -Vista Ultimate - 2 20x's dual layer Dvd burner one with lightscribe- 9 in 1 card reader - AverMedia UltraTV 1500 MCE TV card and Radeon HD 2600 Pro 512mb in a Antec 300 iPhone Ping iD fortis4eva

You gotta green card??? My job always hiring but they not gonna sponsor anyone.
    yo mi deh cross the border line, have some peeps over your side but i have no green card, you think i still can qualify
    I Now Have the Highest OC on Techja 4.2Ghz
    GekkoState™:Gigabyte X58 Extreme | Intel Core i7 940 OC @ 3.08Ghz cooled by Noctua NH-U12P SE1366 | Corsair Dominator DDR3 -6x2Gig |2 EVGA E-GEFORCE GTX 260 Superclocked 602MHZ 896MB 2.052GHZ GDDR3 In SLI |22"Widescreen Phillip LCD l Logitech G15 Keyboard | Logitech G5 Laser Gaming Mouse | 18x + 22x Samsung Sata DVD+RW | Western Digital Caviar 2.8 TB | Antec 1200 Gamer Case | Enermax Galaxy Dxx 1000 Watt Psu | Windows 7 Ultimate

Quote Originally Posted by T-Zero View Post
    yo mi deh cross the border line, have some peeps over your side but i have no green card, you think i still can qualify
    Sorry my yute . no green card = no job (legally) dem getting strict with dat since 911

try NYPD they take anyone especially if you have military training on your resume.
    Phoqry

Quote Originally Posted by T-Zero View Post
    I gather that you're in Canada. It's my understanding that if you have Canadian citizenship then you can get a 1 year US work permit at the airport once you have a job letter.
    Team Leader
    TechJamaica.com