Thread: (BSOD) Fatal System Error...the windows subsystem has terminated unexpectedly

Default (BSOD) Fatal System Error...the windows subsystem has terminated unexpectedly

.....i get the above message when running some apps...not sure if its hardware or software related PLEASE ADVICE...for somre reason i think its got something to do with my vid card HELP!!
    Dude, Aren't the "good things that come to those who wait" just the leftovers from the people who got them first.

have u updated to the latest vid card drivers?
    uninstalling and reinstalling them can help

also, if u have onboard vid memory, remove the vid card all together and rerun the same apps u get the problem with. if it crashes still, then its bigger than the vid card, if not, try to get another card to test with
    i love my country, but i fear my elected officials
    Call me on 3538447.
    topdogclu @ hotmail.com

1st I'm seeing that error. Kwapster did what kev007_2002 post solved the problem?

yeah i fixed it before his post....was the video card drivers..still a bit dodgy right now but now as bad-----ATI RADEON 2400HD PRO.....

never the less
    THX ALOT KEV007!!
    Dude, Aren't the "good things that come to those who wait" just the leftovers from the people who got them first.

ne time man, always glad to help
    i love my country, but i fear my elected officials
    Call me on 3538447.
    topdogclu @ hotmail.com