Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: my xbox360 and xbox live

Quote Originally Posted by seanbee20 View Post
    If I am a fanboy to any console it would be towards the Playstation (believe it or not).

I have owned every single Playstation released (1 - 3) while only recently sort of jumping on the XBOX train.

PSN is noticeable slow when compared to XBOX Live during gameplay and also at times when downloading demos/updates.

For example, I have NBA 2K8 for both the PS3 and the XBOX and when shooting free throws on the PS online I have to release my shots earlier to account for the lag while on the XBOX, I release my shots approximately the same time as I would if I was playing offline.

I have always maintained that whilst PSN is free, in this regard, freeness no good.
    Bwoyyy when I run FIFA and COD4 or even GTA4 I notice no lag at all and especially in COD4 I should notice it but I dont. FIFA as i touch the button the move is made, so maybe its the game u playing and its servers

Quote Originally Posted by Rizzle View Post
    Yes my net iz 2mbps and i get full connection speed, neva kno seh sum a dem games wuda download suh quick...
    2Mb quick for you......

psn needs work....eveyone says except who nuh use to nuttn....or dont know what quality is...and I am not a fanboi

If I am a fanboy to any console it would be towards the Playstation (believe it or not).

I have owned every single Playstation released (1 - 3) while only recently sort of jumping on the XBOX train.

PSN is noticeable slow when compared to XBOX Live during gameplay and also at times when downloading demos/updates.

For example, I have NBA 2K8 for both the PS3 and the XBOX and when shooting free throws on the PS online I have to release my shots earlier to account for the lag while on the XBOX, I release my shots approximately the same time as I would if I was playing offline.

I have always maintained that whilst PSN is free, in this regard, freeness no good.
    Speak di word brother sean
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

Quote Originally Posted by pezz View Post
    ...and I am not a fanboi
    You defend the 360 with your life but you deny being a fanboi..... I need to check the meaning of that word again, unless you giving it a new meaning altogether

ok proof that psn is slow i use faster than 2mbs lol an and i downloaded fifa and some other games not much like 5 and it took like the whole day fifa alone took up like 1:30 hours as sean said umm i doh remember go look on him post lol. by the way not dissin ur net speed.
    If You Talk About That Of Whom In Which We Do Not Speak,Have We Not Spoken Of That Of Which We Do Not Talk??

Soon Drop:P

Core i7 920
    GIGABYTE GA-EX58-UD3R-SLI
    G.SKILL Trident 6GB DDR3 2000

Quote Originally Posted by Lanza View Post
    ok proof that psn is slow i use faster than 2mbs lol an and i downloaded fifa and some other games not much like 5 and it took like the whole day fifa alone took up like 1:30 hours as sean said umm i doh remember go look on him post lol. by the way not dissin ur net speed.
    Something's rong with ur net boss cuz as i sed mine iz 2mbps n i dloaded Grid, Haze, Dbz Burst Limit, Dirt, Fifa 08 and F1 championship an stil had tym to kill the 1st day i got it..... and yes xbl is faster but im ok wit psn..its gettin better as tha days go by.....

I evn dloaded The Club jus to c hw it stay and in total its musi 2gbs an it did tek bout 2hrs lil bit

Quote Originally Posted by Lanza View Post
    ok how big was the fifa file? and what speed connection do you have? 2mbps? If that is your speed you will download at a max of around 1.5mbps. If you want to tell me say the xbox will download it faster than that and somehow miraculously give u 10mbps download speeds den whatever u smokin u need to put down fi a while.
    As it stands, that what u said there was no proof at all because u didnt even compare anything, u jus say it tek 1:30 hours (?) to download

Quote Originally Posted by chig View Post
    ok how big was the fifa file? and what speed connection do you have? 2mbps? If that is your speed you will download at a max of around 1.5mbps. If you want to tell me say the xbox will download it faster than that and somehow miraculously give u 10mbps download speeds den whatever u smokin u need to put down fi a while.
    As it stands, that what u said there was no proof at all because u didnt even compare anything, u jus say it tek 1:30 hours (?) to download
    ok wit my speed it took about 15mins for me to get fifa 08 from xbox live which is around 700mb and from psn i showed u the time psn is not too good man trust me its free dude wat u expect. wait til u start payin for it then its as fast as ever.
    If You Talk About That Of Whom In Which We Do Not Speak,Have We Not Spoken Of That Of Which We Do Not Talk??

Soon Drop:P

Core i7 920
    GIGABYTE GA-EX58-UD3R-SLI
    G.SKILL Trident 6GB DDR3 2000

Quote Originally Posted by chig View Post
    You defend the 360 with your life but you deny being a fanboi..... I need to check the meaning of that word again, unless you giving it a new meaning altogether
    I am a fan of nintendo and amd
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

Quote Originally Posted by Rizzle View Post
    Something's rong with ur net boss cuz as i sed mine iz 2mbps n i dloaded Grid, Haze, Dbz Burst Limit, Dirt, Fifa 08 and F1 championship an stil had tym to kill the 1st day i got it..... and yes xbl is faster but im ok wit psn..its gettin better as tha days go by.....

I evn dloaded The Club jus to c hw it stay and in total its musi 2gbs an it did tek bout 2hrs lil bit
    yea yout just admit stuff......that is why you people call me fanboi,when unh tell lie mi deh ya fi ansa or when unuh want to mis lead people....cause just going on psn you it is cheap... I pay for quality...millions upon millions play on xbox live and i guess psn has players because it free....yah dig
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup