Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: my xbox360 and xbox live

Default my xbox360 and xbox live

I recently switched from C&W to Flow and i can no longer connect to xbox live...the xbox test fails on the Third test -1.adapter 2.wireless - think its the IP Test.

The help provided some possible scenarios including PPoE settings etc. Has anybody experienced this kinda problem and if so what was done to solve it.

PS.

I connect directly to the Cable Modem...no router/gateway...and its the simple port modem no other devices connected.

U have wireless? The wireless card for 360 is $100 right? Don't know how cable broadband modems work but make sure the internet is on, if the 360 is directly connected to the modem thats kinda weird but set up the modem with a computer first and see that the net working.

Can also try portforwarding

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/908874
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Azix Solutions.
    All rights reserved.

Dropbox: http://db.tt/8qVS35lo

not sure bout the cost...but the net works just fine...

fixed..it...apparently i needed to specify the alternate MAC address to use....man..xbox live is moving speed...miles ahead of what i used to get with C&W...

xbox live is fast trust me what u dont wanna try is psn lets just say its not as fast
    If You Talk About That Of Whom In Which We Do Not Speak,Have We Not Spoken Of That Of Which We Do Not Talk??

Soon Drop:P

Core i7 920
    GIGABYTE GA-EX58-UD3R-SLI
    G.SKILL Trident 6GB DDR3 2000

Quote Originally Posted by Lanza View Post
    xbox live is fast trust me what u dont wanna try is psn lets just say its not as fast
    LOL

PSn really needs some work.
    Device: iPhone® 4S OS: v5