Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Apple unveils new iPod touch, "fat" iPod nano

... *sigh* it starts

New Touch has faulty touch screens

I guess when the touchscreen goes it changes from the touch to the stone.
    Laptop: HP DV6700t - Core 2 Duo T9300 2.5Ghz, 3GB RAM, Nvidia 8400m GS, 250GB HDD. Ubuntu 12.04 and Windows 7
    Phone: Samsung Galaxy Nexus

Bleh, they'll sort it out... whats in other news
    Anything new from creative..

I know they'll sort it out, but at who's cost? We know how apple thief already... anyway

I already posted creative's newest player. Like the ipod it has low storage (8gb + expandable sd memory), its about the size of a credit card and about as slim as one too. However unlike the touch it doesnt have a browser or wifi... so i'll wait till creative comes out with something new. Especially since i dont hear about anything coming from anybody else that matters.

edit: i forgot about the Archos 605. It was released sometime in july (i think around the same time as the iphone) and it has all the features of the touch but with bigger hdd capacities (160gb possible) and more bells and whistles than u can shake a stick at... But then again it wont sell as much as the touch because the advertising campaign has already begun. But dont bother go checking out the Archos, buy the touch. Its made by the Apple gods so its perfect.
    Last edited by Skillachi; Sep 20, 2007 at 10:04 PM.
    Laptop: HP DV6700t - Core 2 Duo T9300 2.5Ghz, 3GB RAM, Nvidia 8400m GS, 250GB HDD. Ubuntu 12.04 and Windows 7
    Phone: Samsung Galaxy Nexus

well although i said i wouldn't got my ipod classic today 80gig.... i need the space besides will be using it only in my truck will have it hooked up directly to the head unit " have not burned a cd in 2 years" ... its not bad it would be way cool if I hadn't seen the touch... apple marketing will probably get me after all will have to buy a touch think the wifi and web browser alone is worth the price still cheaper than the nokia internet tablet thing.... side note have barely touched this thing and the back already showing scratches
    Last edited by jamaicakevkev; Sep 27, 2007 at 10:23 PM.
    Imac, Ipad2 3g 64gb & 32gb ATV, Iphone 4s Lime Iphone 5 Sprint, Mac Mini Driving 3 23" Toshiba leds

Quote Originally Posted by Cultus View Post
    Endorsed... My Sansa Connect is the best mp3 player ever....http://www.sandisk.com/Products/Cata...P3_Player.aspx Yes I have owned Ipods .... but all in all its still just hype...like the Razr ... anyways my main reason for leaving the ipod when I did was because I am not a believer of hard drive based mp3 players.. I strongly support flash based players.... so when ever I see a flash based player from apple that makes sense to me then I will rejoin the Hype...
    lol that day has finally come...I have now rejoined the Hype, Apple has heard my plea and answered my prayers...Apple has done it again, the ipod touch decimates all....except for storage...
    To Know, Dare, Will and Keep Silent.