Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: looking for sales people

Default looking for sales people

looking for people to sell computers and computer parts for several companies

a price list of items will be given you are paid of your own commission which you can set for yourself

pre requisits are as follows
    should have a car to come and collect goods for clients
    should be able to count money and not get robbed etc
    should be able to speak standard english
    should have a cell phone and if possible a functioning msn address
    should be computer litterate enough to supply what the customer wants without messing up orders ie giving them an intel mobo when they want amd etc

should be reliable n trustworthy

intrested parties pm me
    the life of a black man is no easy one , thats why u have god n ur bible , have faith and keep strong

well i have all except a car but i have a license wud that count
    when all else fails...look cute

ok if ur links or capabilities allow you to be able to work without a car then fine it should be alright in the mean time im trying to work out a shedule general pricelist etc from several people will keep posted for thoose who have messaged me so far
    the life of a black man is no easy one , thats why u have god n ur bible , have faith and keep strong

ok i know its a little disapointing right now but later on ill send yall a price list of stuff so what i want intrested people to do for now is send pm me your e-mail addresses and ill fwd it to you and give you details

ok apologising to everyone for taking so long i should be sending out contact info and a pricelist today

ok small problem ive no where near enough people to participate so still requesting all intrested techies with transportation to send in an e-mail address

ive so far had a small list of people im realy seeking people with potential n sales capability

ok after_dark i have all of the above but i want you to elaborate more on that for me please
    Call or text 8924222 for info on product for sale or seeking thanks

should be able to count money and not get robbed etc
    i am trying not to comment
    getz mine the fast way, ski-mask way...
    christopher wallace r.i.p.

Quote Originally Posted by Bl@ze View Post
    i am trying not to comment
    judging by the pic u have up lets spare everyone lol