Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: looking for sales people

ok im aiting to get a larger batch this time before i send an e-mail out to intrested persons so plz keep sending e-mails n people keep in touch thnx
    the life of a black man is no easy one , thats why u have god n ur bible , have faith and keep strong

Quote Originally Posted by after_dark View Post
    ok im aiting to get a larger batch this time before i send an e-mail out to intrested persons so plz keep sending e-mails n people keep in touch thnx
    damn noone no want job. people always a complain say dem no have job this is a perfect apportunity. well the part about not getting robbed kinda funny. i guesss dem haffi go hire their own hawkeye service outa dem pay.
    The price of anything is the amount of life you exchange for it.
    Henry David Thoreau

well i have a car and i am good at Installing hardware and software. No experience with Windows Vista as yet though.

e-mail n_e_c_e_s_s_i_t_y@hotmail.com

or call: 409-7074

Default Mi a look di job mon

Hey I live in the USA and A+ certify, or is this for Jamaica only

jamaica only ok for the people who want more info

first of all the reason for ur car is we expect you to be mobile

and here is how it works for now we will provide goods to you at resellers cost basically what intcomex or royal computers would sell back to toher stores for u are expected to build your own clientel and put ur markup on it

basically you will be a mobile intcomex sales person we are in current time considering a warehouse and office locations but those who will seek a desk space at office will be expected to pay a monthly rental fee but thats at a later day we will also soon be considering making yall use a special mobile card machine system for companys who pay by debit card to help avoid always traveling with cash n reduce risk of traveling with large sums of money that is all for now will post more info later
    the life of a black man is no easy one , thats why u have god n ur bible , have faith and keep strong

more information needed and contact information. Happiness is a perfume you cannot pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself. so whats in it for you?