Thread: Whats the best school in Kingston to do PC repairs?

Default Whats the best school in Kingston to do PC repairs?

The HEART in Asheneim road offers PC repairs for 20k, their evening class is from 5:30pm to 8pm but I dont want to be in that area in the night so I want to know if there is any other school that offers it, would prefer a school in the half way tree area if there is any. Looking for a school with similar price as HEART or close. Anyone know of any please let me know. Thank you.
    0N7Y GOD C@N JUDG3 M3!!!

Go to Vector.

http://www.vti.edu.jm/

Right on Eastwood Park Road which is very near to HWT.
    Knowing the solution doesn't mean knowing the method. Yet answering correctly and regurgitation are considered "learning" and "knowledge".

Thanks, do you have any idea about the price for their PC repair course?
    0N7Y GOD C@N JUDG3 M3!!!

Currently I don't, but you can call them from the contacts on their site.

35A Eastwood Park Road
    Kingston 10
    Telephone: (876) 929 3435 or (876) 929 3436
    Fax: (876) 929 8006
    Email: info@vector.edu.jm
    Knowing the solution doesn't mean knowing the method. Yet answering correctly and regurgitation are considered "learning" and "knowledge".

thanks bro, will call them asap
    0N7Y GOD C@N JUDG3 M3!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fred View Post
    The HEART in Asheneim road offers PC repairs for 20k, their evening class is from 5:30pm to 8pm but I dont want to be in that area in the night so I want to know if there is any other school that offers it, would prefer a school in the half way tree area if there is any. Looking for a school with similar price as HEART or close. Anyone know of any please let me know. Thank you.
    Went to that HEART about 10 years ago for the same course at the same price but the time was from 5pm to 9pm, yes the road is lonely and people have gotten robbed however since it's evening class the other students will be mostly adults with their own rides who you can ask for a drop to 3mile or Portmore. The instructor even offered rides to HWT. It's a shame that the location is turning people away, the actual compound is a good place and the instructor was competent. Good luck.