Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My Shipping Address!!

Exclamation

Just wen i thought my worries were over, they just resurfaced!!! Please help me if u can. Hp out of the list, newegg has nothing i like, compUSA telling me crap and now costco, where i thought my troubles were finished, rearranging my shipping address.

I put - 19472 SW 68th St DTS xxx - in the first address line only, and the rest of info, then they come asking me if i entered it properly and suggesting a Fort Launderdale address for me.

When I enter it this way:
    Address line1*: 19472 SW 68th St
    Address line 2: DTS XXX
    City*: Pembroke Pines
    State*:Florida (OR FL)
    Zip code*:33332

They change the Pembroke to Fort Launderdale and put an extension on the zip code. I am utterly confused do i stick with mine and risk not getting my package or go with their address...and risk losing the package. PLEASE HELP!

EDIT: Ok, heads up...I just found that the area code refers to fort launderdale, which is why the site cant seem to figure out y i have pembroke...
    Last edited by Arch_Angel; Aug 6, 2007 at 09:03 AM. Reason: merged multiple posts
    ®©THE LONE CRUSADER®©

I know this bugging u. but seriously did u really need to start a new thread?
    getz mine the fast way, ski-mask way...
    christopher wallace r.i.p.

The extra digits on the ZIP are normal

For example Somers Point, New Jersey 08244 is Somers Point, New Jersey 08244-1314.

Do a zip code lookup and get the full zip not just the 5 digit zip.

For ZIP code lookup www.usps.com/zip4

Quote Originally Posted by Bl@ze View Post
    I know this bugging u. but seriously did u really need to start a new thread?
    IUf u have a problem, then dont make any posts in it, simple...

Quote Originally Posted by mjj4363 View Post
    The extra digits on the ZIP are normal

For example Somers Point, New Jersey 08244 is Somers Point, New Jersey 08244-1314.

Do a zip code lookup and get the full zip not just the 5 digit zip.

For ZIP code lookup www.usps.com/zip4
    Thx 4 this site, they just put it into perspective 4 me, they just reproduced wat the site giving me, so i have to put the DTS part in the second address line. All the same, thx much.
    Last edited by Arch_Angel; Aug 6, 2007 at 09:03 AM. Reason: merged multiple posts
    ®©THE LONE CRUSADER®©

point taken boss, my apologies
    getz mine the fast way, ski-mask way...
    christopher wallace r.i.p.

Quote Originally Posted by T-R-E-V WILL View Post
    Just wen i thought my worries were over, they just resurfaced!!! Please help me if u can. Hp out of the list, newegg has nothing i like, compUSA telling me crap and now costco, where i thought my
    What are you trying to buy ??

Allot of places dont ship to Frieght FWD addresses, casue if stuff get damage they dont want no part of it .. Costco is one of those places, they know allot of the frieght FWD addresses so when you fill out form it changes it up then if you place order it does not match what you have on card ..

What you trying to order .. ebay is alwayz do-able, altough its my last resort..
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

Is a laptop i tryign to get...period. Apart form all the ones we mentioned already, yall know ofr any website i can get a good laptop at a good price. Brand New preferably.

Quote Originally Posted by Bl@ze View Post
    point taken boss, my apologies
    Nuh watch nuttin ute...
    Last edited by Arch_Angel; Aug 6, 2007 at 01:16 PM. Reason: merged multiple posts
    ®©THE LONE CRUSADER®©

Quote Originally Posted by T-R-E-V WILL View Post
    Is a laptop i tryign to get...period. Apart form all the ones we mentioned already, yall know ofr any website i can get a good laptop at a good price. Brand New preferably.
    I bought mine from HP

NewEgg have some Nive HP still

I take it you dont want Dell ... dell site easy to order from
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

Get a relative with a US account to order the HP for you. It is the best way.

19" LCD|Asus A8N SLI Deluxe|AMD X2 3800+ @ 2.5GHz Cooled by Zalman CNPS9500|4 x GSkill 1Gb DDR 400|2.25 TB Total storage|eVGA 256mb 8600GT DDR3 @ 640/1600MHz cooled by ZalmanVF700|Ultra X-Finity 600W PSU w/ 135mm fan|1 x 120mm|4 x 80mm|Altec Lansing AC56|Windows7 x64 : Ultimate

Yup, it was a pain for me to order from HP... I got a US card and tried to order from Jamaica and even that never work as HP take no orders from IP addresses outside of the US Unless its through Paypal, the amount was more than my paypal limit so that never work.

Had to go through relative, even that was a hitch as both billing and shipping have to match, initially we were using relative billing my shipping, got rejected .. lol .. HP is a real pain...

But it was worth the Hassle as the Laptop rocks
    ---
    Stay Connected,..