Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: University College of the Caribbean (UCC) gets accreditation

hmm thats interesting didn't know thats what they did...I would love to know too
    Only the best is good enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Arch_Angel View Post

So you saying networking and graphic designing was apart of the course before they changed it to what it is now?
    well initially when i had started the course offered graphic designing, java,networking and a bunch of other IT courses.. but after starting the course we were informed that those 3 (the ony ones i can call to memory at this point) were taken out of the curriculum.. then a few way out courses like accout, public speaking, spanish , and so on were added in thier place, then after about the first semester something else was taken out and replaced by networking... the PC repairs class was a joke.. we didn't even have machines to practice on.. oh btw this was back in 05.. but i figure its just as bad now >_>

Things maybe have reverted back as that was 5 years ago. Im gonna ask around and see.

EDIT: But then again on their website i see the spanish and public speaking crap in the curriculum.

Im going to do a BSc in IT next September and seeing this is making want to change my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by sk@tta View Post
    Things maybe have reverted back as that was 5 years ago. Im gonna ask around and see.

EDIT: But then again on their website i see the spanish and public speaking crap in the curriculum.

Im going to do a BSc in IT next September and seeing this is making want to change my mind.
    ROFL, planning on going there in January, being as i work so close and they have 7:00am classess. But still sk@tta why the fear of espanol?
    Live Well, Love Much, Laugh Often -Anonymous.......

Because of funding y i have to wait till next September. I dont fear the spanish....is the public speaking thing im afraid of. Dem tings jus not for me