Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wii buss wii Gunn

Default Wii buss wii Gunn

Dem get gun dung, inna di middle of Gun Town,
    Reload, put in another round..

This new accessory combines the accuracy of the Wii Remote and Nunchuk in a single housing for a new experience for first-person shooters and targeting games. Players can hear the sounds of battle through the Wii Remote speaker when it is incorporated into the Wii Zapper. It arrives on store shelves later this year, packaged with Nintendo-developed software that shows off its versatility.

--- http://e3.nintendo.com/wii_accessories.html

When Wii buss Wii gun all the sun go dung..
    Last edited by Nestersan; Jul 16, 2007 at 06:25 PM.
    Let Them Hate, So Long As They Fear.
    You do not know whereof you speak,and your words are empty things.
    Listen and gain Wisdom.

http://twitter.com/nestersan

DUCK HUNT!!!!

thats all i have to say
    Mysnomia: Why are electronics so expensive in JA?
    Bl@ze:u even mention WATTSteef NEW....
    [I.R.A]_FBi: I wouldnt send bill gates there...

might be great for other consoled because wii is a kiddies consoles there aint any hard-core FPS. Folks no rated M stuff lol..........
    Pc= Hp dv6t

mhaaaaaddddddd!!!!!!....lol fi real David i could kill some serious duck wid dat thing
    Samsung Galaxy SIII (i9300) - Digicel

If they bring back Duck hunt I want to be able to shoot the dog .... im no stop laff afta me .... mi have im up fi years
    Intel Pentium E2160 clocked to 2.3- Gigabyte 945GCM-S2C- 2 x 2048 DDR2- 160gb WD sata, 640gb WD sata and 250 gb maxtor external hd -Vista Ultimate - 2 20x's dual layer Dvd burner one with lightscribe- 9 in 1 card reader - AverMedia UltraTV 1500 MCE TV card and Radeon HD 2600 Pro 512mb in a Antec 300 iPhone Ping iD fortis4eva

Quote Originally Posted by Fortis4Eva View Post
    If they bring back Duck hunt I want to be able to shoot the dog .... im no stop laff afta me .... mi have im up fi years
    lol...join the club...dem dayz the dog used to piss we off royally

Quote Originally Posted by Fortis4Eva View Post
    How comes mi neva si di dog laugh yet? I guess I should move the gun controller from the screen and si if him start laugh.
    Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

Whoi..

One bag a grey beard, tough back man have up one likkle mongrel dog...

Last edited by Nestersan; Jul 17, 2007 at 05:19 AM.
    Let Them Hate, So Long As They Fear.
    You do not know whereof you speak,and your words are empty things.
    Listen and gain Wisdom.

http://twitter.com/nestersan

Quote Originally Posted by mobile_fan_2k5 View Post
    might be great for other consoled because wii is a kiddies consoles there aint any hard-core FPS. Folks no rated M stuff lol..........
    Kiddies Console....??....No M rated games...???...Please - check your facts first...

M Rated
    Escape From Bug Island, The Godfather: Blackhand Edition, Scarface: The World is Yours, Mortal Kombat: Armageddon , Far Cry Vengeance, Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent, Red Steel, Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles, Manhunt 2 (CAN'T WAIT!), No More Heroes....need more???

Wii isn't like GameCube - Nintedo understands that Cross Platform M rated games SELL CONSOLES. Just look at GTA - SELL AWF!

And you don't need M rated games to make it cold - Call of Duty 3 (already out) and Call of Duty 4:Modern Warfare (or something like that it name) are straight shot 'em up games. There is a Samurai game where u walk with a sword OR gun and chop/shoot people.

Wii <> Kiddies Console
    OR
    Wii != Kiddies Console
    OR
    Wii not_equal_to Kiddies Console
    The trouble with learning from experience
    is that the test comes first and
    the lesson afterwards

my Lord... call of duty on this... i goin need to setup a war zone in my living room so i can duck behind chairs and stuff...

HEADSHOT!!!
    Laptop: HP DV6700t - Core 2 Duo T9300 2.5Ghz, 3GB RAM, Nvidia 8400m GS, 250GB HDD. Ubuntu 12.04 and Windows 7
    Phone: Samsung Galaxy Nexus