Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Price Check @ Royal Computers

But they were selling processors dirt cheap the other day.... what the hell?!
    Anyways... I singing the same sonkey again. only thing cheap at royale is....."DVD AND CDs"!!! I'd have to be desperate to buy anything else really... especially when I have newegg, ebay, amazon and tigerdirect links... and a nice lil courier service to get it to me speedily.

19" LCD|Asus A8N SLI Deluxe|AMD X2 3800+ @ 2.5GHz Cooled by Zalman CNPS9500|4 x GSkill 1Gb DDR 400|2.25 TB Total storage|eVGA 256mb 8600GT DDR3 @ 640/1600MHz cooled by ZalmanVF700|Ultra X-Finity 600W PSU w/ 135mm fan|1 x 120mm|4 x 80mm|Altec Lansing AC56|Windows7 x64 : Ultimate

is royal the computer store in Pavillion? I went to the store in Pavillion last week and it took me 1/2 hour to buy a computer monitor... their service sucks...
    easiparcel.com Shop online and ship to Jamaica

bwoy, royale has really fallen off the map in terms of service

i go to OSC more often still
    i love my country, but i fear my elected officials
    Call me on 3538447.
    topdogclu @ hotmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Bl@ze View Post
    i had to explain to 3 different staff members what a round ide cable is

What? Thats retarded. I can go into Staples in NJ and talk to some sales rep thats on crack and is half asleep and they know what it is.

Royal sales reps need some **** training and get their head out of their ***

I'm just wondering if this is an official i hate royale thread? rofl

did anyone care to mention other places where the customer service is bad too so as to warn those in the dark (hint.........hint.......) say the name cuz i dont want to

Royale is terribly slow, simply because of how they collect money; one cashier, one pc with inventory and one printer ROTFL. This is a place that has as many people in it as a supermarket sometimes.

So when sales reps fighting for use of systems it becomes an awfull mess.
    But you dun know, penny-wise and pound foolish.
    Let Them Hate, So Long As They Fear.
    You do not know whereof you speak,and your words are empty things.
    Listen and gain Wisdom.

http://twitter.com/nestersan

the reason these customer service reps dont know what a round IDE cable is, is simply bcuz they are not knowledgeable about computers or its peripherals, these ppl are just some ppl who wanted a job and Royale wanted a customer serv rep. I think to work in a place like Royal they should require basic computer skills or knowledge so that customers like me and you wont be frustrated as hell and have to be like (wwwuuuuussssaaaaahhhhh) but c'mon now even if they dont have prior knowledge once you get the job they should at least read a book or two to familiarize themselves with the industry and environment their working in
    MATADOR: GIGABYTE GA-EP45-UD3R, C2Q Q9400 @ 3.4GHz, ZALMAN CNPS9500, 6GB GSkill, Crucial C300 SSD 128GB, 2x 2TB WD Caviar Black, Diamond HD5850, 2x Plextor DVD+RW, RAIDMAX Scoprio 668WBP Case, Rosewill Xtreme Series RX850-D-B 850W, Dell E228FP WideScreen 22", Logitech Z-2300, Windows 7 Pro x64

Yes but when they don't know what the parts are... they can't steal them. Jack, the owner has had countless problems with items missing. He has had several staff changes as a result. He knows what he's doing. While they lack customer service, they are still making money. If people stop going there, I'm sure he'll employ a new strategy... maybe an all indian staff. Then we lick out and seh he's racist... nah gi black man chance... extort him...yadda yadda yadda.

19" LCD|Asus A8N SLI Deluxe|AMD X2 3800+ @ 2.5GHz Cooled by Zalman CNPS9500|4 x GSkill 1Gb DDR 400|2.25 TB Total storage|eVGA 256mb 8600GT DDR3 @ 640/1600MHz cooled by ZalmanVF700|Ultra X-Finity 600W PSU w/ 135mm fan|1 x 120mm|4 x 80mm|Altec Lansing AC56|Windows7 x64 : Ultimate

Quote Originally Posted by Electrotechnic View Post
    Yes but when they don't know what the parts are... they can't steal them. Jack, the owner has had countless problems with items missing. He has had several staff changes as a result. He knows what he's doing. While they lack customer service, they are still making money. If people stop going there, I'm sure he'll employ a new strategy... maybe an all indian staff. Then we lick out and seh he's racist... nah gi black man chance... extort him...yadda yadda yadda.
    this is probably why jack nuh train dem fi tru
    ChAos AnD cOnfLicT ArE mY ParEntS

thats a damn lie! when ignorance ever STOP a man from teef if im decide fi teef? all a teef waa know is that it have a fat sticker on it and him gonna sell it for half price as soon as it reach inna long bag and thru the door. foolishness!

the way i see it, Royale's business model is based on minimum expenditure (infrastructure and staffing ) to facilitate maximum return. they used to be the lowest priced but apparently that was to secure a market share so ppl would trust them, then they Jack the prices. if you really check it out, Royale runs how its supposed to run, the ignorant serving the ignorant and the boss creams the profits out of his modified patty shop and goes home happy at the end of the day. someone mentioned supermarket, and i suggest thats an accurate comparison. there are few to no techies cuz they would probably know enough to want to be paid more than Jack offers and thats cuttin into profits.

but to suggest that keeping the staff stupid is gonna lower theft is crazy. every business has theft going on at some level and thieves come in every flavour and description.
    Do nothing which is of no use.
    The Way is in Training.