Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Price Check @ Royal Computers

Quote Originally Posted by Bl@ze View Post
    i wud say their CUSStomer service sux......... but i can't because there is no ccustomer service there....their staff doesn't know that customer service is....they also don't know what a ide cable is
    The is a salesrep there that I know from Intcomex days, she does know here Hware well, enough to quote model numbers, and say which mobo compatible with which cpu etc. over phone..
    Let Them Hate, So Long As They Fear.
    You do not know whereof you speak,and your words are empty things.
    Listen and gain Wisdom.

http://twitter.com/nestersan

Quote Originally Posted by Nestersan View Post
    The is a salesrep there that I know from Intcomex days, she does know here Hware well, enough to quote model numbers, and say which mobo compatible with which cpu etc. over phone..
    lucky u ..... the L33t force is strong with u.......

the few times i went in there i encountered zombies
    getz mine the fast way, ski-mask way...
    christopher wallace r.i.p.

I have never walk into Royale and had anyone serve me, never found anyone who knew what I was talking about and the only time they ever had something I wanted I was told they could not sell it because it was defected.

Tried them many times - Bad experiences = I do not go there anymore
    111,111,111 x 111,111,111 = 12,345,678,987,654,321

The next part is this... cuz i had to save some of the good stuff for after replies... she said she gonna check in the system to see if they have a price on that board.... unknowing to her i am looking over her shoulders at the same price.... 13200 (regular) and 11500 (reseller).... so i go back to the mobo area and she comes back to me... we dont have a price on that board.... I am like fi real.... alright.... thanks (with a colgate smile that says - some a betches) a cold cold lie....

So i leave and say to myself it's people like me you dont wanna make leave the store with a bad impression cuz ******s like me go home and write a nice little thread about your prices....
    cell: 807-4523| email: mysonchug@yahoo.com | PM Me

i had to explain to 3 different staff members what a round ide cable is ..... kill me dead dem all colour blind cuz all when mi point out the yellow round cable dem still clue less.....

I think the security guard knows more than them

the likkle chiney man wholesale downtown gives better customer service
    Last edited by Bl@ze; Jul 15, 2007 at 10:40 AM.

[QUOTE=Bl@ze;331094]i had to explain to 3 different staff members what a round ide cable is ..... kill me dead dem all colour blind cuz all when mi point out the yellow round cable dem still clue less.....

I think the security guard knows more than them

the likkle chiney man wholesale downtown gives better customer service[/QUOTE]

lol
    anjubless

The only times i have every purchased anything for my computer here is once in an emergency, and i just hated knowing that i was gettin robbed. But the stores here are over priced, and allot of the store that i have walked in and asked a question the sales reps looked at me as if i was talking spanish or greek. i will admit there are a few places that have good people and they know what they doin but u have way to many places that i wouldn't even trust with a keyboard let alone my entire rig.

((( sounding like pastor for alter call )))

I know there are many of you here who feel you have been let down... feeling cross.... feeling hangry... but just lay your burden down in this thread... dont be afraid....

Can I get a techniss (witness)...
    cell: 807-4523| email: mysonchug@yahoo.com | PM Me

yes mah brotha u can get a techniss......... amen

i have walked through the valley of thievery, but i didn't purchase

Quote Originally Posted by MaxFactor1 View Post
    Imagine I went to this place to purchase a K9N SLI Platinum right which i purchase sometime ago; looking on the receipt now... 11500 (reseller price)... hear this new price and unu nuh laugh...

So mi seh well mi wi leave it and buy it online.... caw mi nuh dumb deaf nor blind....

newegg str8!..........lol