Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: 10 Mbs Internet Service

Quote Originally Posted by Dauqre View Post
    I download about 6 movies every week and I have a 256 connection. . .lol. You don't know how to use that 8Mbps so please give it to the less fortunate (like me) and let me use it for you.
    same here...got a 256 and download bout that amount movies and software .....good old slow speed.....sucks ma machine degrades tho because it has to stay on...oh well

Quote Originally Posted by vijaycujo View Post
    Seems like a strange question....download the net anythin u want is jus a click away...i nuh av that much n i dwl like 15 gigs a months....n don't ask wat
    i can take a wild guess....watch fi di feds

As for speed

how about 40 Gigabits per second connection? ...check this out

http://tailrank.com/2271053/The-worl...d-installation

also

For more in reality sense...

The median download speed for the 50 states and the District of Columbia was 1.9 megabits
    per second (mbps). In Japan, the median download speed is 61 mbps, or 30 times faster
    than the U.S. The U.S. also trails South Korea at 45 mbps, Finland at 21 mbps, Sweden
    at 18 mbps, and Canada at 7.6 mbps. The median upload speed from the Speedmatters.org
    test was just 371 kilobits per second (kbps), far too slow for patient monitoring or too transmit
    large files such as medical records.
    http://www.yugatech.com/blog/wp-content/sm_report.pdf

thats speed for ya...bouy di possiblities with what i can do with it..
    Last edited by ram130; Jul 17, 2007 at 06:03 PM.
    LiVE LiFE..LeVeL Di ViBEZ.....use to own a mobile site called McNAllySiTE... Google Advocate
    Current System:
    Win10 Pro, Reaper, Reason, Pro Tools, FL Studio
    Network: T-Mobile & Sprint 4G LTE; Current Devices: iPhone 8 Plus, iPad Pro 10.5
    I manage: HitzConnect Radio follow me, twitter: @ram130