Thread: Crystal Report C#

keroed1 Guest

Default Crystal Report C#

i am trying to recreate a physical form i have using crystal report which will display information for a specific record in my database.

can anyone send me to a good crystal report tutorial

with crystal reports don't really need a tutorial unless you're going to do something complex... just use the wizard to create the report, then format the fields similar to using Microsoft word or any word processing program.
    Cultured in Aggression and Koding like a Warrior!!
    “Common sense is instinct. Enough of it is genius.” - George Bernard Shaw.
    "The significant problems we face cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them." - Albert Einstein

keroed1 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by icymint3 View Post
    with crystal reports don't really need a tutorial unless you're going to do something complex... just use the wizard to create the report, then format the fields similar to using Microsoft word or any word processing program.
    and then how do i add it to my web page and set the dataset i want it to display for example i want to generate a crystal report to show the details for a specific record which i am going to let the user choose dynamically which record they want to generate a crystal report for

Quote Originally Posted by keroed1 View Post
    i am trying to recreate a physical form i have using crystal report which will display information for a specific record in my database.

can anyone send me to a good crystal report tutorial
    http://www.c-sharpcorner.com/Article...ubSectionID=61