Thread: At the end of the day iPhone is no phone

Exclamation At the end of the day iPhone is no phone

Now that the iPhone is out in the hands of real reviewers rather than the selected Apple friendlies who got previews prior to release, the real story is emerging. The gist of it is that Apple's new baby is a ripper of a multi-function device but if you're looking for a good high-end mobile phone don't buy an iPhone.

My Nokia 6280 3G phone is getting a little long in the tooth and as an intending new phone buyer I am particularly interested in the phone capabilities of the iPhone. Unfortunately, what I'm hearing from new owners and reviewers on that score is not particularly encouraging.
    Article Here

Regards,
    "There is a certain relief in change, even though it be from bad to worse; as I have found in travelling in a stage-coach, that it is often a comfort to shift one's position and be bruised in a new place." - WASHINGTON IRVING, Tales of a Traveller

fck that i want one caN'T WAIT TO HAVE MY HAND ON ONE

lol cretics will always say my view is the only views that counts with my gajets
    Last edited by hv_thugg; Sep 8, 2010 at 07:37 AM.
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

sometimes reviews can be mis-leading so if im gonna buy one ill definately want to review on myself.
    Pc= Hp dv6t

i dont want none that phone is maybe for fashion statement when u buy it and u find out its crap u go put it on techja say u lookin buyer.
    Is buying a a benz and a toyota one must be diff.
    NOKIA ST8R
    ALL ABOUT THE BENJAMINS
    3624985DIGI/\ 323-2515 LIME

I hear you can't use MP3s as a ringtone for iPHONE.... seriously...say it aint so...

19" LCD|Asus A8N SLI Deluxe|AMD X2 3800+ @ 2.5GHz Cooled by Zalman CNPS9500|4 x GSkill 1Gb DDR 400|2.25 TB Total storage|eVGA 256mb 8600GT DDR3 @ 640/1600MHz cooled by ZalmanVF700|Ultra X-Finity 600W PSU w/ 135mm fan|1 x 120mm|4 x 80mm|Altec Lansing AC56|Windows7 x64 : Ultimate

Quote Originally Posted by Electrotechnic View Post
    I hear you can't use MP3s as a ringtone for iPHONE.... seriously...say it aint so...
    sorry to say but it is so.
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

Quote Originally Posted by Electrotechnic
    It is true, for now iPhone users have to make do with the crappy stock ringtones.

well as u know the iphone just release give it some time and all a dat will be sauted out
    Last edited by hv_thugg; Sep 8, 2010 at 07:38 AM.