Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26343536

Thread: Buying from Newegg

pcchick Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis View Post
    To my knowledge it has nothing to do with your IP but everything to do with your card it has to be an American issued card and I think I have heard instances where specific international cards are accepted
    As far as I know you are correct.

PS. Negegg is sooooo reliable. I ordered some stuff days back and as promised, they arrived on TIME in great condition.

well i ordered some stuff thursday and they shipped
    Contact#'s (Lime) 325-9363 (Digi)895-4317

Geez, ok I need someone to walk me through this please, because I'm stupid.

My Uncle let me use his US credit card, verified address on Paypal and all. Paypal gave some error message why it couldn't go through, I can't remember (something about a bank account I think?). Tried directly through Newegg, and it said that the shipping address has to be the same as the address on the CC. Which is bad. I want to ship to a MailPak, and the CC address is in... North Carolina...? :?

I think my Uncle's is a Mastercard. My father has a ScotiaBank International CC (issued in JA), didn't work on either...

Help please?
    I use a i3 laptop that runs World Community Grid all day.
    Crow: 316-2855 (LIME) Xfire: Napalmphoenix

dude just have the bank add the new shipping address to the CC...ur uncle can call dem n request that.

Quote Originally Posted by WisdoM View Post
    This still happens with Flow, just recently realized that a friend with C&W net cant view hulu videos being outside the US but Im fine on my flow connection.
    What's the name of the software that changes your ip address? Not change, but, fools these sites with dummy ips? I'm not sure i'm asking the question right.

Well Wis I have a flow connection and I also cannot view the streams on "Hulu"
    Intel i5 2300, Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3, 12GB DDR3 @1600 MHZ, XFX 6870 2gb (Stock). All Stock

For in much wisdom is much grief, and increase of knowledge is increase of sorrow | If you love something let it go, if it comes back to you its yours if it doesn't, it never was.

Quote Originally Posted by madald2 View Post
    What's the name of the software that changes your ip address? Not change, but, fools these sites with dummy ips? I'm not sure i'm asking the question right.
    You can try www.hidemyass.com

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis View Post
    Well Wis I have a flow connection and I also cannot view the streams on "Hulu"
    What really?!
    I dunno why, Im still blocked from Veoh tho but I did watch the last episode of House on Hulu just yesterday.
    Last edited by WisdoM; Dec 18, 2008 at 02:33 PM.

Ok your Scotia bank magna credit card will work on newegg if you simply call your friendly credit card call center and have them add your overseas shipping address as your alternate billing address. Then you can hop over to egg log in and shop to your hearts content... worked for me easy as pie.
    Respawned: Asrock Z77 EX6_i5 2500K_XSPC Watercooled_16GB Vengence DDR3_2xCrucial M4 64gb ssd Raid0(os) 3TBs(stor)_Corsair AX860_MSI GTX 760_2x Asus 23.6" LED_Win8
    Computers-Incredibly fast accurate & stupid. Humans-Incredibly slow,inaccurate & brilliant. Together we are powerful beyond imagination