Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Buying from Newegg

Hye one more thing jus clicked to me. There is a prepaid credit called tycotel, yes u heard me right. This is jus what the name suggests it is a credit card (mastercard) that u put money into the account and u use the card but until the balance is up. It is a local card as the branch is located in New Kingston. Relivance to the topic? well Im told that when u get the card u get an US shipping address as well.

This is a good idea, y, cause u want a credit card but dont want the worries that it might get thief.(u can put money in the account when u need to and then jus use it out).

Just google Tycotel, if u interested, I not looking for the link for unu do some leg work for unu self

What is max factor?

Please omg dont dis mailpak like that Stupid Global wanted to charge me 10% for using the debit card (5% without), cause i not walking on the street with 30 grand and then get robbed.. lol.

Mail pak is 5% alone, no customs, nothing else after that. Just pick up ur crap when it arrives.

Ps Global Charges 5% cost (10% if use debit card) + small shipping and clearing charge

wait.. err lol is Max is Max, lol i wasnt looking at the name. U charge 2 %.. nothing else ^o) any customs or any other miscellaneous charges??
    Last edited by zRo ToLeRaNcE; Jul 3, 2007 at 09:37 AM. Reason: Merged posts

Default yup

mi sure mi used to buy from newegg with my Scotia Mastercard up to early this year then started using Paypal Jamaican Verified up to last month and ship through global. But now newegg won't accept cards not based from a US bank and when i use paypal i get an error (That country not accepted) i have the same problem from zipzoom i even tried Paypal us. i also called paypal and newegg multiple times. they realy dumb at newegg trust me, all they can tell me is use a different payment method paypal say is newegg's faualt.
    To God be the Glory

Bought some speakers from newegg never had any problems...Scotia Mastercard
    MSI NF750-G55 Motherboard , AMD Athlon II X3 445 Rana 3.1 GHz ,
    Corsair XMS3 4GB 2 X 2 GB PC3-10666
    ,Seagate Barracuda 500 gb HDD , Nvidia GT520 , Acer 20'' LCD Monitor

Quote Originally Posted by Xeru View Post
    What is max factor?
    whoi........................ dwl
    getz mine the fast way, ski-mask way...
    christopher wallace r.i.p.

roflcakes sry didnt see him name till after a while :P

Xeru...what do you mean by Mailpac doesn't charge you customs and shipping? Are you saying that once you use their credit card - customs and shipping is free?

I use Scotia Magna through PayPal to make purchases.
    I had a similar problem with payments not going through. Newegg said it was a problem with PayPal. Tried again after a week or 2 and it started to work again.
    The trouble with learning from experience
    is that the test comes first and
    the lesson afterwards

You could always try a wire transfer, only disadvantage is that you get charged US$25 for processing fee, Or Paypal, global courier, mailpak

New Egg still accpet Paypal ?...
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Xeru View Post
    Mail pak is 5% alone, no customs, nothing else after that. Just pick up ur crap when it arrives.

Ps Global Charges 5% cost (10% if use debit card) + small shipping and clearing charge

wait.. err lol is Max is Max, lol i wasnt looking at the name. U charge 2 %.. nothing else ^o) any customs or any other miscellaneous charges??

That is because mailpac charges you the clearing cost upfront... which would be an over estimate....guaranteed!

19" LCD|Asus A8N SLI Deluxe|AMD X2 3800+ @ 2.5GHz Cooled by Zalman CNPS9500|4 x GSkill 1Gb DDR 400|2.25 TB Total storage|eVGA 256mb 8600GT DDR3 @ 640/1600MHz cooled by ZalmanVF700|Ultra X-Finity 600W PSU w/ 135mm fan|1 x 120mm|4 x 80mm|Altec Lansing AC56|Windows7 x64 : Ultimate

Quote Originally Posted by GPRS Internet View Post
    New Egg still accpet Paypal ?...
    But of course - after them nuh mad to not accept it.
    That would be like ebaY not accepting Paypal - absurd
    Quote Originally Posted by Electrotechnic
    That is because mailpac charges you the clearing cost upfront... which would be an over estimate....guaranteed!
    That explains it...
    Last edited by zRo ToLeRaNcE; Jul 17, 2007 at 12:28 PM.
    The trouble with learning from experience
    is that the test comes first and
    the lesson afterwards