Thread: Video Game Store Hiring

lololol, dats funny as hell. well u kno wat they say, SEX SELLS
    i love my country, but i fear my elected officials
    Call me on 3538447.
    topdogclu @ hotmail.com

in that case - i wish i lived in amsterdan
    Vylle"Instability shows far more ignorance than indifference"
    PC: INTEL I7 6700K | 2TB SSD + 2TB HDD | GTX 1080 | 32GB DDR4
    Phones: OPO 534-9428 (LIME) or 5925530(DIGI)
    Facebook || Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by RubberBand Man View Post
    if you wanna know how jamaica run boss, a degree is now the equivalent to a high school diploma. everybody has one. me two.
    in ur jamaica there is a lot of ppl now trying to get one in somthing so not sure what u trying to say, and i wasnt saying it to brag but dunce dont have such things.
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

Quote Originally Posted by Gregory(STR8GAMES) View Post
    The reason I asked for at least a high school diploma is very simple. A degree wont impress me at all. I need someone who loves videogames and knows how to use a computer. I would really hate to hire someone who has a degree but when a customer needs game advice all they can say is "Well I dont know about that game, but atleast I have my degree". BTW for someone boasting about his degree you saying a bit of nonsense. No disrespect intended. Cus Is my business and I am only 22 yrs old with no degree (College Dropout) But I am earning far more than almost all of my University friends actually one is looking to me for a job right now.
    lol my point exactly so when u asked for high school diploma i was wondering what the hell, for a game shop. u need ppl with experience in whatever u are employing them to do. u know how the school system is high school dem just hurry and send u out into the world for u to fish for urself
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

what he is saying that even though what matters most to him is the experience. him would still like fi c seh u at least have u 2 an 2 CXC so dat you not only have street smarts but a likkle book smarts as well

the components of a well trimmed employee
    Vylle"Instability shows far more ignorance than indifference"
    PC: INTEL I7 6700K | 2TB SSD + 2TB HDD | GTX 1080 | 32GB DDR4
    Phones: OPO 534-9428 (LIME) or 5925530(DIGI)
    Facebook || Twitter

my only little defect that might prevent me from this job is that my diploma will not be expected until next year
    but
    computer
    girls
    games
    cars
    is where im very experienced in
    i built my dam computer when i was 14

ive been playing games from about 5 str88 up and im 16 now so i know goood games from bad games

well the car and girl part would not come in this job requirement so ill leave it out upon request if needed

lolololololol, jah kno ute, at least u truthful.

but still, wat matters most is experience. the diploma is like u passport, so its always recommended to get one. but wats important is common sense and initiative
    i love my country, but i fear my elected officials
    Call me on 3538447.
    topdogclu @ hotmail.com

The minimum requirements of a high school diploma is definitely important. If someone don't have the competence to finish high school then i wouldn't hire them. Anybody hired as usual must go through a probationary period in which they prove themselves worthy for the position, it not then you know how it go.

Quote Originally Posted by Gregory(STR8GAMES) View Post
    I am looking at all the people interested, more than I expected, will reply to emails in a couple days.
    BTW I think Watts New looking for pretty gilrs who dont really have to know anything about what they are selling.
    Yeh i noticed that : would it hurt for someone here who running a business to have ppl work there who know bout the products they are selling. yeh pretty girl all you want but at least have one proper techie there to compliment.
    In the days of old" when men were bold and wi fi was not yet invented some ancient telecom companies sat there quite contented.

RubberBand Man Guest

had that same experience at a pc store the other day. young lady while on the phone with a customer asking me how to check how much memory on a pc.