Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Video Game Store Hiring

Quote Originally Posted by ~Abusive Kitty~ View Post
    Oh, how I agree that they are some not-too smart people out there. I worked Digicel, and I came to this exact realization also. It is pretty alarming to know that such not-too smart people exist.
    in my case - a customer came to me with a phone that has not only with a cracked screen but water leaking out of it saying that she wants a free repair

-_- then cussed when i told her she not getting it
    Vylle"Instability shows far more ignorance than indifference"
    PC: INTEL I7 6700K | 2TB SSD + 2TB HDD | GTX 1080 | 32GB DDR4
    Phones: OPO 534-9428 (LIME) or 5925530(DIGI)
    Facebook || Twitter

anyway - i also applied for the job gots the qualifications and the experience so i am pretty confident but not getting ma hopes up 2 high
    Facebook || Twitter

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by vylle View Post
    in my case - a customer came to me with a phone that has not only with a cracked screen but water leaking out of it saying that she wants a free repair -_- then cussed when i told her she not getting it
    Well, I worked in the Customer Care and I got some pretty silly stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Twist View Post
    Yow greg nuh pay dat nuh mind.... some man jus dunce. Caw mi nuh know wha kinda statement dat dah ediat deh mek.
    this dunce have a degree so mind u mouth wana be.
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

Quote Originally Posted by ~Abusive Kitty~ View Post
    Well, I worked in the Customer Care and I got some pretty silly stuff.
    aguess u guys not working with digicel nomore, in every thing u do u will find sombody thats not so smart and others thats smarter than u are we learn from each other. but in some cases u will find ppl like TWIST who as his name suggest just wrong, not sure what the wana be. But to ask for a high school diploma lol wow what a job, better when them turn up u give them a quiz, or some what a test.
    Last edited by hv_thugg; Jun 29, 2007 at 01:50 AM.
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

RubberBand Man Guest

Quote Originally Posted by hv_thugg View Post
    this dunce have a degree so mind u mouth wana be.
    if you wanna know how jamaica run boss, a degree is now the equivalent to a high school diploma. everybody has one. me two.

Quote Originally Posted by hv_thugg View Post
    aguess u guys not working with digicel nomore, in every thing u do u will find sombody thats not so smart and others thats smarter than u are we learn from each other. but in some cases u will find ppl like TWIST who as his name suggest just wrong, not sure what the wana be. But to ask for a high school diploma lol wow what a job, better when them turn up u give them a quiz, or some what a test.
    The reason I asked for at least a high school diploma is very simple. A degree wont impress me at all. I need someone who loves videogames and knows how to use a computer. I would really hate to hire someone who has a degree but when a customer needs game advice all they can say is "Well I dont know about that game, but atleast I have my degree". BTW for someone boasting about his degree you saying a bit of nonsense. No disrespect intended. Cus Is my business and I am only 22 yrs old with no degree (College Dropout) But I am earning far more than almost all of my University friends actually one is looking to me for a job right now.

lol well in that case, if i can't boast about ma degree i suppose i can boast about ma experience as a sales rep and being a game freak since i was 9 (when it comes to sports games i dunno much, but ask me bout ANYTHING bout fighting/RPG/Action& adventure and a me dat!!)

funny thing is - i applied to watts new because i thought i would have been perfect for the job but they never did call me so IF i get this job i know its all good..
    Last edited by vylle; Jun 29, 2007 at 10:52 AM.
    Facebook || Twitter

I am looking at all the people interested, more than I expected, will reply to emails in a couple days.
    BTW I think Watts New looking for pretty gilrs who dont really have to know anything about what they are selling.

damn that sux - i kinda notice that the day i went there cuz not only where the two attending reps chicks, but so was the supervisor and manager..

also,when i was buying a LAN cable from them it took them 2 minutes to figure out what i was talking about.. sad really
    Last edited by vylle; Jun 29, 2007 at 11:08 AM.
    Facebook || Twitter