Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The iPhone gets a facelift

Quote Originally Posted by Richardgm View Post
    I don't like the concept of the iphone, but I'll love to get my hands on one to confirm or otherwise my beliefs.
    i love the concept of the I-phone to the contrary - but the thing i don't like as many ppl will know is that it only has 1 mode of input. even worst, they just changed the type of screen from plastic to glass. now honestly.. to me it just seems that this phone is screaming "INSURE ME!!!" cuz if that phone screen breaks is gunna be some serious money to repair it
    Vylle"Instability shows far more ignorance than indifference"
    PC: INTEL I7 6700K | 2TB SSD + 2TB HDD | GTX 1080 | 32GB DDR4
    Phones: OPO 534-9428 (LIME) or 5925530(DIGI)
    Facebook || Twitter

I am sure they have put some thought in the matter of the phone falling to the ground and have chosen the right glass for the phone. iphones are so cool. when I fist say ipods, I wish I had a phone in that form and wallah, its here. Send it on aple.

big news for the iphone fans out there.
    Pc= Hp dv6t

I have to say i dont belive the iphone is the revolutionary phone most ppl seem to think it is but i do believe Job's is doing revolutionary marketing. Waht i have always loved aboutApple is there 90% presentation. I mean here is a phone with basically less features than many other smartphones out there eg.q-tek s200 however the apple touch is how they make they most of these features , Yeh most of what ill be able to do is veiw pics, listen music watch video, i guess if u love the ipod you gotta love the iphone.
    In the days of old" when men were bold and wi fi was not yet invented some ancient telecom companies sat there quite contented.

its basically an ipod that can make calls and has the net - its still pretty good for those who love the ipod and want 2 step up

i dont think its innovative in terms of technology but i sure do like the look of it
    Vylle"Instability shows far more ignorance than indifference"
    PC: INTEL I7 6700K | 2TB SSD + 2TB HDD | GTX 1080 | 32GB DDR4
    Phones: OPO 534-9428 (LIME) or 5925530(DIGI)
    Facebook || Twitter

Iphone sell off. It just need some software like the symbian os, call block and dem ting. I just waiting on the 29 fi it bust and mi ago be the 1st in jamaica to have it cuz when i get i i will make major announcement

how much would u guys be willing to pay for one of these?
    http://xclusief.mybrute.com
    Militant Reloaded: DFI LanParty UT || Core 2 Duo E6750 + cooled w/ CoolerMaster CM Sphere CPU cooler || Visiontek HD3870 OC 512mb || OCZ Platinum 2x2GB 1066mhz || Kingwin Mach1 800 watt PSU || Sony Bravia 40" widescreen 1080p

Today - 21 June 2007 - * days to iphone
    http://www.cnettv.com/9710-1_53-28049.html
    |--- www.RealJamaicaEstate.com ™ ---|
    Invest small = small returns [micro enterprise] | Invest Big = returns Big [macro enterprise]
    --- www.fashionsJAMAICA.com ™ -|- www.ChampsJamaica.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgW7or1TuFk

the Iphone is not any N95 but it holds its own.

Watch this video to the very end and prepare to be wowed.

The zooming and automatic sensor that switches between landscape and portrait mode bad!

I love the fact that you dont need a stylus either.

The iPHONE for entertainment not business, face it ppl it's no blackberry 8100 or higher, it's no nokia e61i (this phone would have being so cool in jamaica if it was for Dutty DIGISellOut there unsecure network.)

The iphone GREEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAT, But Will ChichiCell have it on there network