Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Utorrent setting for 6mb

Quote Originally Posted by leoandru View Post
    Ok.. well I have no problems getting my torrents up to 600Kb/s - 740Kb/s. The only problem I have is the number of connections a torrent makes. When it gets to about 30 it degrades the connection and the speed suffers.

EDIT:

HERE I JUST SHOT THIS:

I just noticed that all your uploads are also stopped, when u said do 1 download at a time, did you also mean that only the file being downloaded should be active????
    Device: iPhone® 4S OS: v5
    POWERED By: LIME 3G

Quote Originally Posted by seanbee20 View Post
    I just noticed that all your uploads are also stopped, when u said do 1 download at a time, did you also mean that only the file being downloaded should be active????
    You can seed at the same time never been a problem to me.. Just that u have to download 1 file at a time. At the time I just fired up azureus to give you an example the seeds were already stopped because I usually do so before exiting the program. Never started them during the test.. Im gonna download and seed at the same time and repost.

how do you get or find private torrents? need some info please
    I Now Have the Highest OC on Techja 4.2Ghz
    GekkoState™:Gigabyte X58 Extreme | Intel Core i7 940 OC @ 3.08Ghz cooled by Noctua NH-U12P SE1366 | Corsair Dominator DDR3 -6x2Gig |2 EVGA E-GEFORCE GTX 260 Superclocked 602MHZ 896MB 2.052GHZ GDDR3 In SLI |22"Widescreen Phillip LCD l Logitech G15 Keyboard | Logitech G5 Laser Gaming Mouse | 18x + 22x Samsung Sata DVD+RW | Western Digital Caviar 2.8 TB | Antec 1200 Gamer Case | Enermax Galaxy Dxx 1000 Watt Psu | Windows 7 Ultimate

hhmm. No good seanbee20. I can't seem to get my speed past 400Kb/s when uploading at the same time.. Thats strange I though I could or maybe I wasn't paying much attention to it before. When I start downloading my upload speed drops sharply. When I stop uploading my download speed soars to 700Kb/s (using a low number of connections as stated).

When I'm not downloading my upload speed will then max to 80 ~ 90 Kb/s. I think you stated something similar in one of your post.

That is exactly what happens to me. I have to stop all seeds to get the most out of the 1 download.

Before on C and W, I never had this problem, I could upload at my max and download at my max at the same time.
    Device: iPhone® 4S OS: v5