Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: what yall listening to?

Default Re:what yall listening to?

Hey Matronyx, don't confuse heavy metal with Death Metal. There's a big difference. Heavy Metal is stuff that can be played on the Radio. Death Metal can only be played in the quiet of your room (if you dare) via headphones (if you dare) or at concerts (if you're mad enough to go to one).

Death Metal has very demonic properties. Marilyn Manson is one example of a Death Metal artist. Although Marilyn fluctuates between the realms of Death and Heavy from time to time. Just steer clear of that guy's music. I think he's possessed to the bone. Even more so than Eminem...although Eminem is funny ;D

Groups that are heavy metal are relatively tame in comparison. Linkin' Park is heavy metal but are more classified as alternative because their music also has a poppy texture to it (with a touch of hip hop). You've listened to quite a few metal tracks without even knowing they were metal.

Death Metal however, is the ultimate acquired taste in music. Too much screaming, thrashing and noisemaking with often no clear rhythm. Sounds more like devil worship than music.

I love/rate Linkin Park. Their tunes I can identify with.

Linkin Park - Somewhere I Belong
    Linkin Park - Nobody's Listening
    Linkin Park - Session
    Linkin Park - Easier To Run
    Linkin Park - Lying From You

Linkin park is real good, I also rate Creed to the max

How could I forget Creed.... shame on me :-[

[quote author=Xenocrates link=board=1;threadid=478;start=45#msg8315 date=1055442095]
    How could I forget Creed.... shame on me :-[
    [/quote]

Creed is cool, just sometimes when you watch there videos you can't help thinking "Was that a devil worshiper???,... hey did you see that?" ;D