Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: what yall listening to?

Default Re:what yall listening to?

Yeah techies have the same way of thinkin so same music comes in as well.

That Rob D song is good. It was on the Matrix Soundtrack. I still play that soundtrack even today.

if I should post all my favourite songs/albums it would take all week (and lots of post editing). Anyway that would be too easy. I wanted it to be direct and to the point. Like those "if your were stranded on a desert island" kinda questions.

As my second post it was a also a test to see how many people would stray from the point of topic. As I had seen this question asked on a blog recently(#).

But anyway I could go on and on about how kool Sade , Dido and madonna's ray of light is. Or my cd collection. For now I want only 2 songs.

Oh and I also like "Decide in the Eyes" from the F-zero or F-zero X games (you know the one from the ocean blue/ water levels). sweet. Castlevania on the NES had some good tunies as well.

Now this, this is a man who is truly in touch with his world....

...aaah, the early 8 & 16-bit glory days

*wipes tear from eye*

LInkin Park - Sessions
    P.O.D - Sleeping Awake
    Paul Oakenfold - Dread rock
    Fluke - Zion

Couple of Other Techno including Paul Van Dyke, Paul Oakenfold, Sasha & John Digweed, Moby, Aphrodite, Hybrid, Matrix 2 Soundtrack.....and the list goes on and on.

Yute! You have that soudtrack?! Are there any new age/trance tunes on it with the same flavour of Linkin Park's Session?

Yeah...but not much

Team Sleep - The Passportal
    P.O.D - Sleepiing Awake although it has words and stuff
    Paul Oakenfold - Dread Rock
    Fluke - Zion

I've yet to download them. I'm hoping I'll stumble on another Rob D - Clubbed To Death sorta thing. That tune is awesome.

Just about everything I can get my hand on, except old reggae, punk, counrty, western, and jazz...

After hearing all the songs on the Matrix Reloaded soundtrack, I'd have to say that:

Rob Dougan - Furious Angels
    Rob Dougan - Chateau

are the best songs on it!! This is the same dude that did Clubbed To Death (Kurayamino Mix). These two tracks occur during the first fight between Neo and the Agents during the meeting early in the movie and during the fight with the Merovingian's henchmen in the French Chateau respectively. If you liked Clubbed to Death, you're going to love these two tracks!

Special note: If you are looking for "Furious Angels" on any peer to peer network, you will find several versions. Download the one that is 7mb large. It's an extended instrumental only version of the shorter, 4mb voice over track.

love those two