Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: what yall listening to?

Default what yall listening to?

I just want to know what kind a music you people are listening to? well it doesn't have to be right now but. what's your favourite 2 songs of all time?

doesn't matter what kind a song it is but you can only specify 2 songs.

Default Re:what yall listening to?

Paul Simon,Al Green,Sade,Bounty killa,Dave Matthews,Marvin Gaye,Bush,Peter Tosh,Moby,Yanni,Motzart,Zapp and Roger,Prince,Jars of clay.
    As you can see i cannot be locked into one type of music, it just depends on my mood.
    P.s. A better poll is "Just when last did you *buy* an album" , since i really want to know if i am the only one that has an updated music collection, but never been to the store .
    Sorry RIAA , it is a new world.

sorry it could be interpreted that way but that wasn't the point. of the post. nor was it to figure out when was the last time a person actually bought a album. since I didn't ask for an album, I just want to know what are your favourite songs,

why are you so paranoid, well I can see why - I guess it's my fault though.

[quote author=owen link=board=1;threadid=478;start=0#msg3452 date=1046304438]
    sorry it could be interpreted that way but that wasn't the point. of the post. nor was it to figure out when was the last time a person actually bought a album. since I didn't ask for an album, I just want to know what are your favourite songs,

why are you so paranoid, well I can see why - I guess it's my fault though.
    [/quote]

????
    If you off the wall responce did not amuse me so much ,I may have had a reason to be upset, but instead i just find it/you strange. I hope that you realize that the "smilie" indecates that i was joking.
    However ,since i marely glanced through the question, and did not see that you were speaking of name of the actual songs , I will have to say my favorate songs are Boxer and Ghost Story.
    I hope that this accurately answers you question, funny though, I would think the name of the song alone would be ambiguous at best, however to add the name of the writer is not what you wanted to ask.

wow owen, I'd love to respond to your question, but it must be one of the all time hardest questions to answer. I like so many songs that to choose just 2 will take a lot of thought ;D

Just like Chris i find it difficult to name my 2 best songs when i like so many, but for the time been off the top of my head one:
    Cranberries - Dreams.

Since this post is is off topic let me push it even further by sharing a audio file of Bush's State of the Union speach with a funny twist (it's a 4 MB .MP3- choose the last one on the list) for you anti-war people out there.
    http://www.thesmokehammer.com/

[quote author=DarkAngel link=board=1;threadid=478;start=0#msg3465 date=1046321153]...Since this post is is off topic...[/quote]
    :-\

[quote author=DarkAngel link=board=1;threadid=478;start=0#msg3465 date=1046321153]...sharing a audio file of Bush's State of the Union speach with a funny twist (it's a 4 MB .MP3- choose the last one on the list) for you anti-war people out there.
    http://www.thesmokehammer.com/[/quote]

Poor GW. This only goes to show the level of freedom of speech in the US. Can you imagine if someone did a similar recording with PJ and put online?

this post didn't turn out the way I wanted it to. This is why I hardly ever post in general discussion (always misinterpreted).
    anyway here are my top 2 favourites

1 "paint it black" by the Rolling Stones (from tour of duty, I must have watched every episode)

2 "bittersweet symphony" by The Verve

[quote author=owen link=board=1;threadid=478;start=0#msg3472 date=1046364630]
    this post didn't turn out the way I wanted it to. This is why I hardly ever post in general discussion (always misinterpreted).
    anyway here are my top 2 favourites

1 "paint it black" by the Rolling Stones (from tour of duty, I must have watched every episode)

2 "bittersweet symphony" by The Verve
    [/quote]

Hey, you stole my songs >

[quote author=owen link=board=1;threadid=478;start=0#msg3472 date=1046364630]
    this post didn't turn out the way I wanted it to. This is why I hardly ever post in general discussion (always misinterpreted)...[/quote]

owen, sometimes the interpretation of the posts come out as intended and sometimes not. Don't let it turn you off from posting We all have more to gain by everyone's contribution.